The Huntsman was so bad

The Huntsman was so bad

Postby cornelius7 » September 10th, 2016, 1:49 pm

I seriously want to understand what happened to the story in this movie? How do you present something so promising, it was feast for the eyes with the beautiful actresses and costume designs. You set up the central conflict of the story as being about an Ice Queen and her overbearing, terrifying, manipulative older sister, and then you ruin the movie by making it primarily a Thor movie? I wouldve been oh so much happier if he would have been cut out of the movie entirely, and to keep the focus on the drama and the horror of Ravenna ans Freya. Here we have a movie with beautiful stylistic costuming, interesting sets and a host of AMAZING actors and you waste them on a plotless gobblydeegook? I couldnt believe Charlize and Emily and all of that investing their skills and time in this movie. And the first movie wasn't that great but Charlize made it have some brilliant scenes. She made the first movie. Like, the scenes with the milk and the eating the hearts of songbirds? The magic of the first was so on point
cornelius7

Re: The Huntsman was so bad

Postby Master_72 » September 10th, 2016, 2:13 pm

Okay but anything with Chris Hemsworth is great so I didn't hate it as much.
Spoiler! :

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
Master_72

Re: The Huntsman was so bad

Postby cornelius7 » September 12th, 2016, 12:31 am

Reallyy??? Man idk that movie was just a bummer for me :(
cornelius7

Return to TV & Movies