Adventure Time

Re: Adventure Time

Postby Disturbed Goth » June 29th, 2013, 12:23 pm

GrovyleGoodbye128 wrote:If anyone still looks at this forum...

Well can someone send me the links to the Fionna and Cake episodes? I like the two, but I dont have TV at home...So if anyones got some links to the videos, I'd really appreciate it.

Do you use torrents? You could use
Spoiler! :
The Pirates Bay or Kickass Torrents
. I'm pretty sure they will have all the seasons on there.
Disturbed Goth

Postby Eviskrael » July 4th, 2013, 10:57 am

Well can someone send me the links to the Fionna and Cake episodes? I like the two, but I dont have TV at home...So if anyones got some links to the videos, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, I'll back you up on this one and give you a hand...or links, rather. I've seen the released episodes of Fionna and Cake countless times, Bad Little Boy in particular.

Cause, well, you know...Marshall Lee is like, the best lumpin' thang since sliced bread.

ENJOY!!!
Eviskrael

Postby GrovyleGoodbye128 » July 4th, 2013, 11:14 am

Eviskrael wrote:

Oh, I'll back you up on this one and give you a hand...or links, rather. I've seen the released episodes of Fionna and Cake countless times, Bad Little Boy in particular.

Cause, well, you know...Marshall Lee is like, the best lumpin' thang since sliced bread.

ENJOY!!!

THANKS! :D
GrovyleGoodbye128

Postby JustBuff » November 4th, 2013, 1:03 am

I love adventure time! I think what I love most about it is that it can be silly and serious at the same time. I also love the subplots, I'm so interested in prismo and the litch and the cosmic owl. I love finding out about marcelines past and learning more about the mushroom war. The silly stuff is great too, but I really love the serious subplots.My favorite character is actually the Ice King because he's such a jerk sometimes, and his past is really cool! There's so many theories I have for him hahha He is a great well-rounded character.
JustBuff

Postby MasterComic » November 4th, 2013, 1:50 am

I just don't understand why they bothered to put Finn and Flame Princess together if they were going to break up all along. I'm afraid Adventure Time might turn into Friends now...
Cup of Olea is an interactive webcomic. YOU decide what Cliff does!
To play, simply go to the latest page and submit a command! It's easy~
MasterComic

Postby xX-DragonFairy-Xx » November 4th, 2013, 3:28 am

MasterComic wrote:I just don't understand why they bothered to put Finn and Flame Princess together if they were going to break up all along. I'm afraid Adventure Time might turn into Friends now...

Well, it's because the whole series kinda explore finn growing up in a world without humans and stuff. in a little way. but having that first little girlfriend is a part of growing up. I don't think they will have an on again off again thing like friends xD

like goodness how powerful was that first "Why can't i just like a girl!?" when he was first chasing FP >///<

but yeah growing up and emotions. Pen really like themes around emotions, so that happens a lot. Emotions and feels.
xX-DragonFairy-Xx

Postby Ddraigeneth » February 3rd, 2016, 2:06 am

Anyone mind if I revive this thread? No?

Husband and I are catching up on this, we'd watched the first two seasons years ago. I'm glad to see so many people saying it grew on them, because that's how I felt. My first exposure to Adventure Time, I didn't like the animation at all, and it seemed like any other of CN's lolrandom crap. My husband convinced me to give it a chance though, and after a few episodes, I was in love.

There are still occasional episodes that remind me why I wasn't interested in the first place, but those are rare. I love their world-building, and most of the characters are really endearing. And all the dark subtext. It can be surprisingly grim. I like PB's development into something of a ruthless despot, and a lot could be read into her emotional state.

Ice King's backstory episodes have made me cry more than any cartoon has a right to. Including the one in season six on Evergreen and Gunther. I can't wait to learn more...there's a surprising degree of continuity, even in small details, and you can tell the creators really care about it.
Ddraigeneth

Previous

Return to TV & Movies