The Elder Scrolls

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 11th, 2011, 2:29 pm

So as Currently I had restart for killing off a storyline person I should have talked to but I am now farther. I'm having soooooooo much fun guys! I was up until 9am before I just pass out.

Also my Midnight release story was great.

So it starts by going cross town cuz my friend wanted to go to the one in towson for some odd reason so we make fun of her driving 80 on a 55 highway. We get there and it's connected to a Moviestop that is doing the midnight release of the Last Harry Potter movie so we went over there for a while cuz they were giving out free sammich's. After messing around in there and being thoroughly creep the fuck out at the small child who they used as an advertising tool, we stood around talking whilst the line formed around us. Then we did stuffs. My friend stole my 3DS and played that face game, We got promotion Stickers I put on my 3DS and made fun of a 90 dollar madden game.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Seven Rain » November 11th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Ha. Sounds even more fun than mine was.

Also :D
You can kill story characters again!? Hahaaa, yes! I won't be doing it on a real save, but I'm so happy they brought that back.
Wait, do they force you to start over or is it like Morrowind where you just get a message about how you've doomed the world? If you're forced to start over/load a save I'll be less happy that they brought it back. :C
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 11th, 2011, 3:48 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Ha. Sounds even more fun than mine was.

Also :D
You can kill story characters again!? Hahaaa, yes! I won't be doing it on a real save, but I'm so happy they brought that back.
Wait, do they force you to start over or is it like Morrowind where you just get a message about how you've doomed the world? If you're forced to start over/load a save I'll be less happy that they brought it back. :C

You're not forced. Just the quest on the start screen will have an X over the objective indicating that you can't actually do anymore.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Advertisement » November 11th, 2011, 4:04 pm

ONE WORD.
SSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Postby Seven Rain » November 11th, 2011, 5:48 pm

RyoSoulreaper wrote:You're not forced. Just the quest on the start screen will have an X over the objective indicating that you can't actually do anymore.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE- I love you Bethesda.
Though it's a bit of a double-edged sword... You can kill important NPCs again yet they introduced kids. I swear to all that is holy they just made the kids as annoying as possible because they know you can't kill them. For example: Jarl Balgruuf's kids.
"Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job."
Spoiler! :
Kid:Image

Me: Image

Advertisement wrote:ONE WORD.
SSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how even on the XMB and the "now playing" thing on my PSN friends it doesn't say "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", but just "Skyrim".
I dunno if it was like that for Oblivion or not but that just amuses me.

Also, has anyone figured out how to buy Breezehome? The guard says to talk to the steward in the keep but Richard Epc-I mean Proventus won't say a thing about it.
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 11th, 2011, 6:06 pm

I feel ya. I wanted to gut the kid.

Took it out on some chick telling me getting sap was dangerous. About the house deal, I think your best bet is just keep talking to him about bounty's and do them. I got the option to buy the house after I cleared up all the bounties I had. Now I'm stock piling gold for the 5000 joint.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Seven Rain » November 11th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Thanks for the tip. Bounty huntin' time.
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 11th, 2011, 7:15 pm

Dragon loot fetches quite the gold. I made a vendor go broke from selling mine. Also got lots o quests. Endless entertainment,
RyoSoulreaper

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 1:51 am

I tried the basket trick, and while I turned around to loot stuff it fell off Lucans head. He caught me and then all these people started to try and kill me.
Also, I loaded up like 4 bodies into a cart and pushed them down a hill.

TIME FOR MORE SHENANIGANS.
Last edited by TCF on November 12th, 2011, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TCF

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 12th, 2011, 1:53 am

TCF wrote:I tried the basket trick, and while I turned around to loot stuff it fell off Lucas' head. He caught me and then all these people started to try and kill me.
Also, I loaded up like 4 bodies into a cart and pushed them down a hill.

TIME FOR MORE SHENANIGANS.

Dude, go to Riverwood and kill a chicken. 80% of the town will try to murder you.

All my lulz. I also got a priest to swear by shouting at him.

I also find it fun to throw bodies into the river. Send a message.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 2:23 am

Haha yeah I did that too. I roasted it with some fire and then some crazy lady started attacking me.
Doing some golden bear claw side quest at the moment.
TCF

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 2:44 am

TCF wrote:the basket trick

I didn't know what this is so I looked up a vid. I don't plan on using it but my god is it hilarious. I expected some kind of glitch like the item duping in Oblivion, but that's just too funny.

And thanks again for the house tip, Amante! I was running around doing bounties like crazy until you told me how to get him to sell me that house, haha. Now I can finally store all my stuuuuuff.
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 2:57 am

"You and me, we're the only people around who aren't complete fools" Said Lucan, after a basket is put over his head.
TCF

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 3:19 am

Ha. :D
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 3:53 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you can get people to join your party? I think I just got the Sven guy in Riverwood to join me.
TCF

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games