Page 8 of 19

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 5:18 pm
by Seven Rain
Me and Amante are not the only ones to fall prey to the Giants' clubs of physics-rape.



RyoSoulreaper wrote:I should get married. I just kind forgot how.

Also BRB KILLIN A TRAITOR TO GET HIS AWESOME SWORD.

EDIT: I know, I'll get that bitch a Knife. Bitches Love Knives.

To get hitched you gotta wear the Amulet of Mara, which you can buy from this one dude at the Temple of Mara in The Rift.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 6:41 pm
by Amante

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 6:51 pm
by RyoSoulreaper
Holy shit I'm the guild leader!

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 7:38 pm
by Mr Aids
Amante wrote:


Oh god thats hilarious. BRB TRYING.


Well gosh I hope they survived.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 7:43 pm
by ApaFox
Mr Aids wrote:
Amante wrote:


Oh god thats hilarious. BRB TRYING.


Well gosh I hope they survived.


I take it he never make it to the launch party.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 7:48 pm
by RyoSoulreaper
I got hitched to that Breton Chick whose part of the Dark Brotherhood questline. Why? Cuz.

EDIT: I also made a Female for some reason and I've decided to go the complete opposite of my Male.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 8:01 pm
by TCF
Has anyone finished the main storyline yet?
I hope I still have a long way to go.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 8:22 pm
by RyoSoulreaper
Doubt I'm even close. I've had the Retrieve the horn quest for 2 days and haven't touched it. I assume it's part of the main story cuz I only got that after I met with the greybreads after I discovered I was a "Dragonborn"

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 8:58 pm
by TCF
That's the latest storyline quest that I've finished.
I got a house (used all my money D:) and finally got to store all my books.

OKAY THE GUYS AT RED WAVE ARE STRONG.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 9:38 pm
by Extreme5000
Awww hell yeah. Went to Bookman's and found Morrowind for 10 bucks. And Two Worlds for 6.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 9:40 pm
by TCF
Isn't Two Worlds like really shit or something?

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 9:49 pm
by RyoSoulreaper
TCF wrote:That's the latest storyline quest that I've finished.
I got a house (used all my money D:) and finally got to store all my books.

OKAY THE GUYS AT RED WAVE ARE STRONG.

Tell that to these nightingale bastards and their undead ghost who use some oxygen BS to kill me.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 9:58 pm
by Extreme5000
TCF wrote:Isn't Two Worlds like really shit or something?


Eh, Gamespot says 7/10.

Besides, it's like Elder Scrolls.

That makes it badass.

Now shut up, I wanna play Morrowind.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 10:09 pm
by TCF
Seven Rain wrote:Me and Amante are not the only ones to fall prey to the Giants' clubs of physics-rape.



RyoSoulreaper wrote:I should get married. I just kind forgot how.

Also BRB KILLIN A TRAITOR TO GET HIS AWESOME SWORD.

EDIT: I know, I'll get that bitch a Knife. Bitches Love Knives.

To get hitched you gotta wear the Amulet of Mara, which you can buy from this one dude at the Temple of Mara in The Rift.


You can also get one from Madesi's strong box in the town center at Riften.
Didn't have much luck keeping it for long though, kept getting arrested.

Re: The Elder Scrolls

PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 10:13 pm
by Amante
Extreme5000 wrote:
TCF wrote:Isn't Two Worlds like really shit or something?


Eh, Gamespot says 7/10.

Besides, it's like Elder Scrolls.

That makes it badass.

Now shut up, I wanna play Morrowind.


I liked Two Worlds II. Is it part 2? In that case, it's pretty good, but a tad simplistic. That and I have it for the computer, where it tends to be pretty glitchy and crashy.