The Elder Scrolls

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Postby Floo Phantom » November 19th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Does anyone know how to get the shadowmere without having to join the Dark Brotherhood? I'm paranoid about 1000 gold horses dying on me, but the apocalypse pony is immortal. & no I can't just fast travel.
Also, normal difficulty is way too easy. Gonna change it when I start playing again.
Floo Phantom

Postby Mr Aids » November 20th, 2011, 6:27 am

TerminalMontage wrote:Ah. Cool.

And, I killed 2 giants and a mammoth, I'm only level 8 :)

WHAT

I'm level 25 and I'm still too scared to fight a giant. They scare me.

Hunterkirizaki wrote:I've been recording Skyrim gameplay and making a couple videos.

This and this.

XD I love the stuff you can do in Skyrim. Opinions on vids, please and thank you?

YOUR DISRESPECT FOR DRAGONS DISGUSTS ME
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Mr Aids » November 21st, 2011, 4:51 am

I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :
If I kill someone will I be penalized in any way? I'm doing my first job and I have to steal something from a safe, and the only way to get to it is guarded by a mercenary who's sitting in a trail of oil, so I'm guessing the game is hinting that he has to die. Is this the case?
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Amante » November 21st, 2011, 6:15 am

Mr Aids wrote:I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :
If I kill someone will I be penalized in any way? I'm doing my first job and I have to steal something from a safe, and the only way to get to it is guarded by a mercenary who's sitting in a trail of oil, so I'm guessing the game is hinting that he has to die. Is this the case?

I don't think you'll be penalized. Most quests that they don't want anyone to be killed, they say so. I say save it, kill him and go. If you're penalized, reload, shoot a far wall with an arrow and sneak by him when he goes to check it out.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 21st, 2011, 1:22 pm

Mr Aids wrote:I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
That job? No. You HAVE to kill those mercenaries. Just make sure you only burned 3 of those bee things, I caught hell for burning 4. Also your target, Yeah kill him after you have words with him, He will refuse you and the only way to get the key is to kill him.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Mr Aids » November 21st, 2011, 8:49 pm

RyoSoulreaper wrote:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
That job? No. You HAVE to kill those mercenaries. Just make sure you only burned 3 of those bee things, I caught hell for burning 4. Also your target, Yeah kill him after you have words with him, He will refuse you and the only way to get the key is to kill him.

Spoiler! :
I only killed that one mercenary, and I got the key off that guy by pickpocketing him. For the mercenary I lit the oil and hid around the corner, and when he ran towards me to see who attacked him I cut his throat.

I AM MASTER OF STEALTH.

Also thanks Amante for the advice <3
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Seven Rain » November 21st, 2011, 9:11 pm

This is hilarious.
Spoiler! :
Totally Bob Ross.
Seven Rain

Postby Wander Tones » November 21st, 2011, 11:47 pm

Q wrote:A couple of hours ago, I realised that my body was no longer functioning properly. I felt weak - I could no longer stand. The life was oozing out of me; I lost consciousness.
Picard wrote:You fell asleep.

Wander Tones

Location: There's this one little corner of my bedroom, and it has a laptop...

Postby Seven Rain » November 22nd, 2011, 4:00 pm

Seven Rain

Postby Amante » November 22nd, 2011, 6:12 pm

Seven Rain wrote:WHOA.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Especially considering how they had to predict how Morrowind changed after Red Mountain erupted.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

Amante

Postby Seven Rain » November 22nd, 2011, 6:19 pm

I'm hoping it's an indication that we could very well see Morrowind and/or other regions as expansions later. I'd want Morrowind more than anything, though. <3
It's still hard getting my hopes up for that but my word I'd be happy to be able to go back to Morrowind. Especially if the Stilt Riders are still the primary mode of transportation, haha.
Seven Rain

Postby Mr Aids » November 23rd, 2011, 7:14 am

Neat!

In other news, has anyone been through Geirmund's Hall, east of Ivarstead?

Spoiler! :
Best boss fight ever. Reminded me of Zelda.
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 23rd, 2011, 1:53 pm

Mr Aids wrote:

Neat!

In other news, has anyone been through Geirmund's Hall, east of Ivarstead?

Spoiler! :
Best boss fight ever. Reminded me of Zelda.

I shall venture there. I've neglectied that side of the map because I'm a wanted criminal around there.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Floo Phantom » November 23rd, 2011, 7:52 pm

Well, somehow my main save got deleted. I don't really know how that happened, I have been very careful with my saves. I was up to level 29, too. But it's not all bad I suppose, now I get to redo all the crap I already did.
asdfghjkl
I was also up to my fourth horse. I wonder how many will die this time around.
Oh, & markarth is a horrible place.
Floo Phantom

Postby Amante » November 23rd, 2011, 8:48 pm

Floo Phantom wrote:Well, somehow my main save got deleted. I don't really know how that happened, I have been very careful with my saves. I was up to level 29, too. But it's not all bad I suppose, now I get to redo all the crap I already did.
asdfghjkl
I was also up to my fourth horse. I wonder how many will die this time around.
Oh, & markarth is a horrible place.

Did anyone start a new file? I realized, at least for ps3, when you start a new game it automatically overwrites the most recent save file for a quicksave.

Amante

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games