The Elder Scrolls

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Postby Seven Rain » November 17th, 2011, 4:12 pm

Well yeah but that's the Dark Brotherhood. They're murderers and assassins, they're supposed to be pricks with no regard for others.
The Thieve's Guild in Cyrodil seemed a lot nicer and more Robin Hood-ish than the one in Skyrim, which is a shame.

*EDIT*
Coolest. Parents. Ever.
Seven Rain

Postby ApaFox » November 17th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
*EDIT*
Coolest. Parents. Ever.

There's a cute little debate on naming kids after video game characters. I wonder if they knew more then half of most video game characters(no matter how outlandish) are in-fact or based on real names.
The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
ApaFox

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 17th, 2011, 4:39 pm

ApaFox wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:
*EDIT*
Coolest. Parents. Ever.

There's a cute little debate on naming kids after video game characters. I wonder if they knew more then half of most video game characters(no matter how outlandish) are in-fact or based on real names.

If I have a Daughter I'm Seriously gonna name her "Samus." I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Mr Aids » November 18th, 2011, 6:38 am

Seven Rain wrote:Well yeah but that's the Dark Brotherhood. They're murderers and assassins, they're supposed to be pricks with no regard for others.
The Thieve's Guild in Cyrodil seemed a lot nicer and more Robin Hood-ish than the one in Skyrim, which is a shame.

I like this Thieves Guild more, thieves aren't supposed to have morals. Fuck bitches get money.

Also I'm doing the main quest, for the climb up the 7000 steps I just transformed into a werewolf and sprinted up the path and raped everything on the way that tried to kill me. But I'm pretty sure some guy at one of the emblems saw me rushing past and was like "..the fuck".
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 18th, 2011, 10:32 am

So I'm doing a Quest that has me going to some shrine place with this guy and what happens? The guy get's caught up walking into a wall. What do I do to remedy the situation? ROAR IN HIS FACE. Didn't get stuck again.

Then the quest demanded I kill him. So I Thu'um'd his ass right off the mountain.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby TerminalMontage » November 19th, 2011, 12:58 am

Spoiler! :
So the second dragon appears in the snowy area? It appeared and I ran back to Winterhelm (or whatever it's called) and everyone helped me kill it. Then, nothing happened. All the towns people are treating it like it was no big deal!
TerminalMontage

Postby Mr Aids » November 19th, 2011, 6:43 am

TerminalMontage wrote:
Spoiler! :
So the second dragon appears in the snowy area? It appeared and I ran back to Winterhelm (or whatever it's called) and everyone helped me kill it. Then, nothing happened. All the towns people are treating it like it was no big deal!

Actually dragons like to turn up where there's lots of people, so they usually appear when you arrive at a town.
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby TerminalMontage » November 19th, 2011, 10:06 am

Ah. Cool.

And, I killed 2 giants and a mammoth, I'm only level 8 :)
TerminalMontage

Postby Hunterkirizaki » November 19th, 2011, 12:43 pm

I've been recording Skyrim gameplay and making a couple videos.

This and this.

XD I love the stuff you can do in Skyrim. Opinions on vids, please and thank you?
ImageImageImage
Hunterkirizaki

Postby Floo Phantom » November 19th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Does anyone know how to get the shadowmere without having to join the Dark Brotherhood? I'm paranoid about 1000 gold horses dying on me, but the apocalypse pony is immortal. & no I can't just fast travel.
Also, normal difficulty is way too easy. Gonna change it when I start playing again.
Floo Phantom

Postby Mr Aids » November 20th, 2011, 6:27 am

TerminalMontage wrote:Ah. Cool.

And, I killed 2 giants and a mammoth, I'm only level 8 :)

WHAT

I'm level 25 and I'm still too scared to fight a giant. They scare me.

Hunterkirizaki wrote:I've been recording Skyrim gameplay and making a couple videos.

This and this.

XD I love the stuff you can do in Skyrim. Opinions on vids, please and thank you?

YOUR DISRESPECT FOR DRAGONS DISGUSTS ME
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Mr Aids » November 21st, 2011, 4:51 am

I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :
If I kill someone will I be penalized in any way? I'm doing my first job and I have to steal something from a safe, and the only way to get to it is guarded by a mercenary who's sitting in a trail of oil, so I'm guessing the game is hinting that he has to die. Is this the case?
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Amante » November 21st, 2011, 6:15 am

Mr Aids wrote:I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :
If I kill someone will I be penalized in any way? I'm doing my first job and I have to steal something from a safe, and the only way to get to it is guarded by a mercenary who's sitting in a trail of oil, so I'm guessing the game is hinting that he has to die. Is this the case?

I don't think you'll be penalized. Most quests that they don't want anyone to be killed, they say so. I say save it, kill him and go. If you're penalized, reload, shoot a far wall with an arrow and sneak by him when he goes to check it out.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 21st, 2011, 1:22 pm

Mr Aids wrote:I have a question for those who have done the Thieves Guild main storyline.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
That job? No. You HAVE to kill those mercenaries. Just make sure you only burned 3 of those bee things, I caught hell for burning 4. Also your target, Yeah kill him after you have words with him, He will refuse you and the only way to get the key is to kill him.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Mr Aids » November 21st, 2011, 8:49 pm

RyoSoulreaper wrote:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
That job? No. You HAVE to kill those mercenaries. Just make sure you only burned 3 of those bee things, I caught hell for burning 4. Also your target, Yeah kill him after you have words with him, He will refuse you and the only way to get the key is to kill him.

Spoiler! :
I only killed that one mercenary, and I got the key off that guy by pickpocketing him. For the mercenary I lit the oil and hid around the corner, and when he ran towards me to see who attacked him I cut his throat.

I AM MASTER OF STEALTH.

Also thanks Amante for the advice <3
kevansevans wrote:

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games