Kingdom Hearts General

Re: Kingdom Hearts General

Postby Guest » July 16th, 2013, 11:00 pm

SpiralPen wrote:
Molly-sama wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:
They started to move a little further away from fanservice with TWEWY

I'm fairly certain that fanservice is exactly what that was. TWEWY was really popular amongst the few who actually got to play it and it had been a while since it'd had any love.

I kinda just meant Final Fantasy as fanservice with mostly Disney characters and a few FF characters, it was only TWEWY in a world visited three times.

Postby Samurai pizza hedgehog » September 17th, 2013, 7:26 am

The story of KH3
Samurai pizza hedgehog

Postby Guest » September 17th, 2013, 12:10 pm

O_o Either they weren't paying attention or I wasn't...

Anywho, got KH 1.5. All I can say is this:

Spoiler! :
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay *throws sparkles*

Postby Seven Rain » September 17th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Buddy of mine got 1.5 HD and has made me crazy jelly, though it's a good laugh watching him drudge his way through Proud mode.
My only beef is the recolored enemies. I'm gonna miss purple Guard Armor. :C
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » October 14th, 2013, 9:39 am

Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » October 14th, 2013, 9:53 am

Surprised it's coming to PS3 and not PS4 but OKAY! Maybe it'll get some other console releases later on.

Also I hear there was some brand new KH3 footage showing off some of the gameplay mechanics that hasn't been put online yet. Come on...HURRY AND PUT IT ONLIIIINE
Afrohawkman

Postby stkbayfield » October 14th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Birth By Sleep and KH2 on a single disc.

Final Mix versions of both games released in the US for the first time?

re:Coded's story without its gameplay?!

THIS MAY BE THE GREATEST COMPILATION IN HISTORY.
ImageImage

Half visual novel, half webcomic. All new and updated 3 times a week.

Current update showcase: Chapter 4: Page 1 - Infiltrator (Interactive elements/Music)
stkbayfield

Postby Afrohawkman » October 15th, 2013, 1:06 am

Why am I still up.

New work in progress gameplay footage! Looks like Command Styles might be returning? Man I really, really hope so. Combined with the normal battle style of KH2, Command Styles would really shine.
Afrohawkman

Postby Samurai pizza hedgehog » October 15th, 2013, 1:44 am

Afrohawkman wrote:Why am I still up.

New work in progress gameplay footage! Looks like Command Styles might be returning? Man I really, really hope so. Combined with the normal battle style of KH2, Command Styles would really shine.

ADKJJHBDLKSHLSKH
Samurai pizza hedgehog

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2013, 3:09 am

Afrohawkman wrote:Why am I still up.

Ha I love it but it's ridiculous that he's summoning DISNEY RIDES now.

NOMURA. INFO. ON. KAIRI. NOW. PLEASE.

I WILL SHUT UP FOREVER ABOUT GENESIS IF YOU DO SOMETHING GREAT WITH HER THIS TIME AROUND. COME ON. AQUA ROUND 2. LET'S GO.

Postby Seven Rain » October 15th, 2013, 9:44 am

Afrohawkman wrote:
Spoiler! :

WHOA THOSE GUNS MADE ME DOUBLE-TAKE.
AND SORA IN THOSE GRAPHICS. UMF.
The Disney Rides thing seems a bit gimmicky for my taste, though. The entire segment with the Rock Titan made me already know I'd rather fight it without the weird light train.

Molly-sama wrote:I WILL SHUT UP FOREVER ABOUT GENESIS IF YOU DO SOMETHING GREAT WITH HER THIS TIME AROUND. COME ON. AQUA ROUND 2. LET'S GO.

Yeah, I wanna see Kairi become as OP as Sora and Riku. It'd be awesome to see KH3 get split up BBS-style with Sora, Kairi and Riku.
Even though they revealed it at E3 I wouldn't expect a lot of info on KH3 until FFXV is out or close to release, though.
Seven Rain

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Seven Rain wrote:The Disney Rides thing seems a bit gimmicky for my taste, though. The entire segment with the Rock Titan made me already know I'd rather fight it without the weird light train.

Molly-sama wrote:I WILL SHUT UP FOREVER ABOUT GENESIS IF YOU DO SOMETHING GREAT WITH HER THIS TIME AROUND. COME ON. AQUA ROUND 2. LET'S GO.

Yeah, I wanna see Kairi become as OP as Sora and Riku. It'd be awesome to see KH3 get split up BBS-style with Sora, Kairi and Riku.
Even though they revealed it at E3 I wouldn't expect a lot of info on KH3 until FFXV is out or close to release, though.

I'm thinking the train might be either just a summon or a sort of reaction command and probably not necessary for whole battles except for special conditions (like the one in the Pirates of the Caribbean world where the monster had to be beaten with magic or in Olympus Colosseum where you had to *all together now* GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK). So it might be optional, especially if it's a summon like tumblr is screaming about.

Yeah they'll probably hold out until the PS4 is out for a couple months at least to release it so it isn't a launch title. But I still hope they've got something good planned.

Postby Afrohawkman » October 17th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Hikaru Utada's returning for the KH3 Theme Song! I know it's a given at this point but we haven't gotten a new song in a while so I was kind of worried whether or not she'd be returning. Now I can't wait for the game even more! :D
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » October 17th, 2013, 8:15 pm

My body has always been ready.
Seven Rain

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games