Club Nintendo codes?

Club Nintendo codes?

Postby Piano-kun » December 20th, 2011, 11:24 am

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask! Is anyone here part of Club Nintendo? It has a reward system based on the codes located in an insert of (first-party?) games within your game boxes. I was wondering if someone who isn't interested in the prizes the site offers but still owns a lot of Nintendo games would be willing to share any codes? I'm 100 points away from the The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary poster set!
Piano-kun

Re: Club Nintendo codes?

Postby Seven Rain » December 20th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Unfortunately I have none to give, since I use them all for myself.

I can give you some advice though, if you're a fan of classic games that is: Club Nintendo also gives points for buying and taking surveys on Virtual Console games. Not quite as much as retail games I'm sure, but still. Getting points for buying an 8 buck SNES game ain't bad.

Pretty sure WiiWare and DSiWare count too, but don't call me on that.
Seven Rain

Postby SushiGummy » December 20th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Oh man, I love Club Nintendo. Does anybody else remember what they used the codes for before? They had this little thing on the site where you got a GameCube Metroid demo if you registered enough codes?

Point is, I always knew those codes would one day come in handy, so I saved every one I got in a box. Got to Platinum the week Club Nintendo started. Even now I've got a whole bunch of game codes saved up for the next Club Nintendo year, so that I can get Platinum immediately.

I like saving my coins for the limited items, like the Mario 25th Anniversary pins they had for a while. I was only able to get 2 of those, unfortunately.
SushiGummy

Postby Seven Rain » December 20th, 2011, 7:29 pm

SushiGummy wrote:Oh man, I love Club Nintendo. Does anybody else remember what they used the codes for before?

Iunno what I got the first time I ordered something but last time I got a cool little holder thing for Wiimotes that I put my Wiimote and various memory cards and stuff in.

Also dat Dragon Quest IX screen-saver.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » December 23rd, 2011, 2:24 am

TerminalMontage wrote:So my club Nintendo calender. It says Nobember.

HAAAAAHAHAHA.

Saw that too, haha. Nintendo sent an email about it with a link where you can request a replacement.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I couldn't be happier about it. Don't you dare threaten to replace Nobember.
Seven Rain

Return to Video Games