Guild Wars 2

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Seven Rain » February 24th, 2012, 4:23 pm

I don't think this needs it's own thread, (or an unreleased MMO central, either. The MMO thread doesn't get as much action as it is. :C)

Anywho I might try GW2 if there's an open beta or something later. Or is it in open right now?
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » February 24th, 2012, 4:30 pm

TerminalMontage wrote:Of course it needs its own thread! This baby is going to get lots of action one day.

With all due respect a lot of people probably think a lot of single games deserve their own threads, but that would just make the gaming section be cluttered with everyone's various faves, haha.

And eh, I won't go out of my way to try getting into a CBT since I know for a fact my friend wants to get it. It'll only be a matter of time before I can see him playing it.
Seven Rain

Postby Christh^^ » February 25th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Guild Wars was my jam when I could play it.

I can't wait till this comes out, though I'll probably have to buy a new computer so that I can run it.
Christh^^

Postby Zigren » February 29th, 2012, 5:06 pm

I have been waiting patiently since last summer when they expected to get it out in November.
I've been keeping up with their main site and blog since then, and it's been both painful and exciting.

I think it's pretty obvious that this is going to be a good game when ArenaNet decided re-make the Sylvari last year, whilst already so far into development.
I just want my Charr Necromancer already, aaah
Zigren

Postby The Bearded Man » February 29th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Been waiting so long and eventually lost my interest for mmorpg's. I wonder if I'll end up playing it anyway.
The Bearded Man

Postby SRQ » August 3rd, 2012, 7:24 am

I may or may not have been playing a whole bunch of beta.

o3o

Don't click these if you want Sylvari to be a totally new and specialfresh surprise in your eyeholes.
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Three ladies just hanging out in a shower in your home instance. Just because.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Frost breathing Sylvari >: D

Less than a month. O¬O

All other games are now ruined.

TyraWM wrote:I dunno what those numbers mean (of their from a video game or something) it looks like something that would be on the walls of serial killer or in a ransom note.
SRQ

Postby Nymine » August 3rd, 2012, 7:56 am

I've been sort of watching this game out of one eye. I played the first one, and it wasn't bad by any means. I remember getting to a point where I was just "FEH!" and stopped playing, but that's been so long ago I can't remember what made me do that or why. I think City of Heroes was some how involved....but I can't remember why. I do know there was a bit too much of an emphasis on PVP for my taste.

I dabbled a little in the beta, and I *really* like the Sylvari(I made mine with a mushroom hat!) and what I saw they did with the classes. New enough to be interesting, familiar enough to be easy to grasp you know? What I played was fun and solid enough, buuuut I'm still in the neutral camp. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it. Maybe if some friends do and I have some extra monies.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Nymine

Postby Aenea » August 25th, 2012, 6:28 am

We are aware of issues with server connectivity. We will keep you up to date with our progress. ~DO

Why..... :cry:
Can't log in since 1/2 an hour, this morning for 1 hour.
Siriously, this is just the 3 days head start, there are going to be a lot more perople in 2 to 3 days.
But at least i now have time to draw... ^^
Aenea

Postby Snuffan » August 25th, 2012, 6:44 am

asfjahg I want to play this so bad but I don't have neither money nor time. WHY DO I HAVE A LIFE.

A friend of mine (who is not careful with his money) got the 150$ collectors edition. Poophead.

God damn it. I need this to live ;_;
Snuffan

Postby Aenea » August 25th, 2012, 6:58 am

Yes, its a lot of money. I have the normal edition, still 50€ (~60$). But i knew, i at least wandet to try out the game since they first announced it, so i had a lot of time to save my money. ^^
Aenea

Postby Bowserknight » August 25th, 2012, 9:55 am

Aaaaaah I read the TvTropes page and now I want this
But Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmoneyyyyyyyyyyy
Why does everything cost money and where do people get it?

EDIT: Although hopefully the probably-three-months until I get money might be long enough for me to think of a name for my character
Bowserknight

Postby Snuffan » August 25th, 2012, 10:09 am

Aenea wrote:Yes, its a lot of money. I have the normal edition, still 50€ (~60$). But i knew, i at least wandet to try out the game since they first announced it, so i had a lot of time to save my money. ^^

I can definitely afford that, but my mother has my money. She owes me but I feel a bit mean when I nag her about it... Besides, I just started school, so even if I buy it now I can't play it until a few days in December and then next summer, so I might as well wait and buy it later when it's less pricey. Because if I play games during school I'll just use up all my sick days lolsob.
Snuffan

Postby Raging Ghost » August 25th, 2012, 8:54 pm

Okay, so people on the Cheezburger community decided to do a chart on how each class feel.

Spoiler! :

I wasn't lying.
Raging Ghost

Postby Aenea » August 27th, 2012, 1:24 am

Raging Ghost wrote:Okay, so people on the Cheezburger community decided to do a chart on how each class feel.

XD The elementalist really feels like the avatar, because you can switch the attunements.
TerminalMontage wrote: I have no idea where to start, I've just been running around the cities.

Yes, thats what i did in the first beta weekends, too. I love the black citadel… <3

But what I really hate is that some people in my guild have begun to farm ep/karma yesterday morning. Hell the game isn’t even released…. I don't know where that is fun. I had a lot of fun doing the hearts and events… But farming would definitively kill that right know.
Aenea

Postby Amante » August 27th, 2012, 11:03 pm

I need the moneys to buy this game. But it also runs terribly on my laptop, though I'm willing to stick it out just to play.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Next

Return to Video Games