Guild Wars 2

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby SpiralPen » September 30th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Hey, I had a question about this game that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere online... so I figured I would ask the only people I know who are actually playing it!
If anybody is playing a Norn, or happens to know this anyways, could you tell me how long you get to remain in your animal form? D:

Because if I do end up getting this, which I likely will, I want to make sure I choose the right race and spending as long as you want in animal form gives the Norns some serious points with me.
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Amante » October 1st, 2012, 12:04 am

SpiralPen wrote:Hey, I had a question about this game that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere online... so I figured I would ask the only people I know who are actually playing it!
If anybody is playing a Norn, or happens to know this anyways, could you tell me how long you get to remain in your animal form? D:

Because if I do end up getting this, which I likely will, I want to make sure I choose the right race and spending as long as you want in animal form gives the Norns some serious points with me.

Unfortunately, I haven't played a Norn enough to know the answer to this, but apparently all the races have benefits to playing them.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby SpiralPen » October 1st, 2012, 12:09 am

Amante wrote:
SpiralPen wrote:Hey, I had a question about this game that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere online... so I figured I would ask the only people I know who are actually playing it!

Unfortunately, I haven't played a Norn enough to know the answer to this, but apparently all the races have benefits to playing them.

Yo, that's fine Amante, thanks for getting back to me! >:D
How are you enjoying the game itself so far??
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Amante » October 1st, 2012, 1:09 am

SpiralPen wrote:
Amante wrote:

Yo, that's fine Amante, thanks for getting back to me! >:D
How are you enjoying the game itself so far??

I'm liking it a lot actually! Finally reached max level a few days ago, but haven't had any time since then to really do anything. I haven't done any dungeons or anything yet so I'm not even experiencing the full game yet haha.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby SpiralPen » May 20th, 2013, 8:44 pm

SO I TOOK THE PLUNGE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL IT'S SO GOOD OH GOODNESS

I got it for my gf for her birthday and she and I just kind of EXPLODED INTO IT AND IT'S SO GOOD GOSH

I made a Sylvari Necromancer and I love him

; 7 ;

SpiralPen

Previous

Return to Video Games