Bonus Stage Marathons' 72 Hour Metal Gear Marathon!!!

Bonus Stage Marathons' 72 Hour Metal Gear Marathon!!!

Postby finalformsora0619 » February 24th, 2012, 10:50 pm

Hey guys, my group and I are participating in a 72 hour gaming marathon for the tactical espionage hit that took the gaming world by storm: Metal Gear!!! We are raising money for the Alzheimer's Foundation of America, and we currently have $747.63! We are trying to reach our goal of $1,500.00 by Sunday night at 7:00PM EST, and we need your help!!! It's a fun time, and it's for a worthy cause, so be sure to check out the main site and help out our awesome cause.

http://bonusstagemarathons.blogspot.com

I'll be online under the same tag that I use here for the forums and my webcomic. Be sure to say that the author of Panzer Dragon and Enigma told you to stop by!
Check out the Panzer Dragon and Enigma Saga, right here on SmackJeeves!!!

Link to the original story. (Left on a permanent hiatus.)

Link to the reboot series! (You are NOT required to read the original story to understand the reboot series.)
finalformsora0619

Re: Bonus Stage Marathons' 72 Hour Metal Gear Marathon!!!

Postby finalformsora0619 » February 25th, 2012, 1:04 pm

Indeed! Currently we've got over $900.00 in donations! If you know people who want to check it out, tell the world. ^_^ Spread it through the forums. I'll be on all weekend if you or anyone else have any questions.

Link to the reboot series! (You are NOT required to read the original story to understand the reboot series.)
finalformsora0619

Re: Bonus Stage Marathons' 72 Hour Metal Gear Marathon!!!

Postby finalformsora0619 » February 26th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Update! We've hit the $1,200 mark for the marathon, but we're still going strong until 7:00PM EST. If you would like to join us, hit up this link right here!

http://bonusstagemarathons.blogspot.com/

We only need $300 more to reach our goal and we have 4 hours to do it. Join us, donate, promote, it's a good time with an awesome game series for an awesome cause: Alzheimer's Foundation of America!!!

finalformsora0619

Return to Video Games