Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2

Postby Poopenheimer » March 2nd, 2012, 8:11 am

I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I loved the first Borderlands game, and apparently there are a huge amount of improvements made from the first game. So what are your opinions of the game?
Poopenheimer

Re: Borderlands 2

Postby Seven Rain » March 2nd, 2012, 8:38 am

Borderlands was the first and one of the few games I Plat'd on PS3. It's not my favorite PS3 game but that still says something about how much I enjoyed it. It was also a shooter I enjoyed before I really became a fan of the genre as a whole. Before Borderlands I was one of those cranky "All shooters = Generic samey shooters" gamers and didn't care for them in general, but after Borderlands I became more open-minded to shooter games.

I was Mordy. Always. No second class or character for me, Mordy all the way, and I'll be repeating that with Zero when Borderlands 2 rolls around.
Seven Rain

Re: Borderlands 2

Postby redandblack64 » March 2nd, 2012, 11:11 am

I haven't played it, but I'm following Guude's and Falanix's co-op Let's Play of it on Youtube. Don't care for the story, but from what I've seen, it looks like a really fun game, especially on multiplayer, as I heard the difficulty goes up with more players.
redandblack64

Return to Video Games