The Official Wii U Thread

Re: The Official Wii U Thread

Postby Afrohawkman » November 7th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Warawara plaza. Hahaha, I love that name. The Plaza looks really interesting. I doubt I'll be using it all that much but I really like the look of it. Video chat makes me super happy. I wonder if we'll be able to use more than one person chat? I highly doubt it but it'd be an incredible feature if it did. Can't wait to hear more, thanks for the post Rain!
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » November 7th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Fugettabawdit.

But I do come bearing more info.
I'm glad to hear that DLC transfers, meaning I can play more My Life as a King on the Wii U someday. <3
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » November 8th, 2012, 12:32 am

Speaking of more trailers, more have been popping up! This time we have Miiverse and Internet Browser videos which at first I was skeptical on watching but they show off seamless transfer from game to browser/miiverse and back at wonderful speeds. They also show off the ability to even grab screenshots and post 'em via Miiverse.

Oh man...I think all these extra features might actually be pretty fantastic. Also why can everyone in Japan draw so well? I'm so jealous.
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » November 8th, 2012, 9:16 am

Nice find. I love that you can use them mid-game like the 3DS can with some of it's system features and browser.
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » November 8th, 2012, 10:14 am

I know, I can't wait to use it for certain games. I'm going to be taking tons of screenshots when I get Scribblenauts Unlimited. Oh man, it's gonna be so cool. Oh man.

I'm probably going to be using my Wii U to post from game just for the hell of it. :D
Afrohawkman

Previous

Return to Video Games