This is important, 3DS owners.

This is important, 3DS owners.

Postby Seven Rain » May 9th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Okay, I'm sorry if it's innapropriate to make a thread for something like this but you mods can happily delete it whenever, I've just been freaking out and wanna get this message out;

As of this post, if anyone on my 3DS friends list sees me online or sees a strange new Mii on their friends list with mine suddenly missing, (possibly named "Cody,") send me a PM here on Smackjeeves.

Long story short there's a very good chance my 3DS was stolen Wednesday night, and I just wanted anyone on my friends list to see this post. If I get my 3DS back I'll make a post about it in General Gaming or in this thread if no mods delete or lock it by then, (though deleting this entirely would probably be the better choice if that's okay.)
If someone sees me online it would just be that much more help in knowing if it's really in someone else's possession and if that person kept it or sold it. If I'm online before mentioning that I have my 3DS back, someone else has it, if my Mii mysteriously disappears, then someone's either planning on keeping it or my system's been formatted or something.

Sorry again if this isn't okay, mods.

*EDIT*
In fact, not just as of this post; If you remember seeing "me" online at any point since Wednesday night, let me know.
Seven Rain

Re: This is important, 3DS owners.

Postby Amante » May 10th, 2013, 6:32 am

If this thread is a good way for you to either recover a stolen 3DS or just know about it, then it's perfectly fine making it, but you might even be better PM-ing the people you know have your Nintendo information since they might not all see this thread.

Also, sorry to hear about your 3DS.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby Afrohawkman » May 10th, 2013, 8:11 am

I'll definitely keep it in mind. I unfortunately won't really be online for the most part due to various projects but if I see you online I will give you a PM asap.
Afrohawkman

Postby Bowserknight » May 10th, 2013, 11:27 am

It currently says "Last online: 1 day ago" so I don't know if that helps
Bowserknight

Postby Seven Rain » May 10th, 2013, 11:45 am

Amante wrote:If this thread is a good way for you to either recover a stolen 3DS or just know about it, then it's perfectly fine making it, but you might even be better PM-ing the people you know have your Nintendo information since they might not all see this thread.

To be honest I just couldn't remember who all were on my friends list or not, and was a bit too frantic to sit and go through the ID thread so I figured this would be a good way to let people know.

Bowserknight wrote:It currently says "Last online: 1 day ago" so I don't know if that helps

Hrmm... Well if it considers the 9th "1 day ago" then there's a good chance someone else has used it. Can't remember how late that dude left but there's a chance I used it around midnight or something. Right now the best thing to watch for is just straight up being online, or a more recent Last Online time.
Seven Rain

Postby SpiralPen » May 19th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Oh shoot, I'll start checking my 3DS :C

My apologies, Rain, that really sucks!
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Seven Rain » May 23rd, 2013, 1:10 am

Hey, so umm... It's been a while now, and if it's okay to keep this thread up that'd be fine but you mods can do whatever you want with it. I just want to say for now that I... Really don't wanna get my hopes up on getting it back. What really kills me is knowing my data and online account are still on it out there, but if it can't be helped then I'll just have to try my best to not worry about it.

That being said, I want to ask anyone who frequents this section and reads this thread to REMOVE ME FROM YOUR 3DS FRIEND LIST.
There might still be some sliver of hope for me to get it back, but if that happens we can just re-add each-other. For now it'd be a huge weight off of my shoulders if all of you could remove me from your friends lists now, in case I never see it again. The less of a connection to my friends the person currently in possession of my 3DS has the more relieved I'll feel, so please just remove me for now. Thanks.
Spoiler! :
And for the record don't worry about me needing someone to keep an eye on when my 3DS was last online, I have a friend I hang out with in person that still has me on his friends list and knows the situation. I won't be having him remove me, so even if everyone here removes me from their friends lists I'll still have someone to keep an eye on the account, don't worry.
Seven Rain

Return to Video Games