Nintendo Switch

Re: Nintendo Switch

Postby DracheLehre » March 10th, 2017, 1:00 am

Ho-ly SHIT!

Spoiler! :
If you want to immediately have the need to change your underwear, go to the Forgotten Temple right between Hebra and the Woodlands. Seriously, that fucker is filled to the BRIM with decayed guardians!
DracheLehre

Postby DracheLehre » March 11th, 2017, 2:23 pm

Spoiler! :
Last edited by DracheLehre on March 11th, 2017, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DracheLehre

Postby Seven Rain » March 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Pfffahaha. Where'd you find that one?
(Oh and that image is pretty big. You should spoiler it or shrink it down or something.)

I've been making my way through the Guardian Beasts myself. Got the Zora and Rito Guardians done. They're really fun, as are the boss fights. They give me more of a Majora's Mask vibe than other games, with how free-form the boss fights feel and the fact that there are only four of them, each in a region and causing issues with a different race. It's pretty rad. Plus there's a looot more stuff to do between dungeons than MM, so I'm satisfied with the dungeon/boss count I guess. Still really hoping the finale will be impressive.
Seven Rain

Postby DracheLehre » March 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Pfffahaha. Where'd you find that one?

Spoiler! :
There is a not-so-secret shop in Gerudo Town. You need to find the password for it (Not too hard of a "quest"). In the shop are two armor sets, a Gerudo armor set made for voes (males) and this number. The cost for this whole set is 2400 Rupees and 9 Luminous Stones
DracheLehre

Postby Seven Rain » March 11th, 2017, 5:53 pm

Nice. This game has been giving me such nostalgic vibes that I decided to save Death Mountain for last, so Gerudo Town is my next stop.
Seven Rain

Postby Oly-RRR » March 14th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Well I got my paraglider. Slow? Who's slow? :lol:
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby kevansevans » March 14th, 2017, 7:29 pm

I'm probably going to get a switch when the likely hardware revision comes out. What should I be aware of when I get into this thing?
kevansevans

Postby Raging Ghost » March 14th, 2017, 7:34 pm

I defeated Waterblight Ganon.
Raging Ghost

Postby gun21 » March 14th, 2017, 9:20 pm

So far I've got 14 hearts, two full stamina circles, three beasts, the master sword, and eleven of the memories.
gun21

Postby DracheLehre » March 14th, 2017, 10:44 pm

All Beasts freed, all memories regained and Master Sword. I'm technically ready, but I want ALL of the Spirit Orbs!

I don't know if I'm really up for finding all of the Koroks, though... There a total of 900 of those jerks.
DracheLehre

Postby Seven Rain » March 15th, 2017, 4:36 am

I really should have more done than I do, but I'm trying not to get distracted from comic stuff and GERUDO TOWN IS SO FUN. I don't want to end it just yet, I've been running around doing all the Gerudo Town quests that I can find. That and finishing Tarrey Town, which was really cool.
Spoiler! :
A bit disappointed by the "super secret awesome tubular" merchant you unlock at the end that I've seen sites talk about. I was led to believe he sells anything you've previously owned, but really it's just for replacing certain unique gear that gets destroyed or sold.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » March 15th, 2017, 10:43 am

I'm not sure if I already posted this somewhere else, but...

In other news, here's how you can farm for rupees.

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » March 15th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:In other news, here's how you can farm for rupees.

Damn. I ran into this guy and spent like 15 minutes trying to find the sweet spot for strikes. I'll have to remember this one.

I've also heard that a good method is simply save scumming while gambling. There's one of those classic "pay rupees to open a mystery chest" places somewhere that you can just save and re-load to get good money from. The bowling seems a lot faster, though.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » March 15th, 2017, 7:49 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Raging Ghost wrote:In other news, here's how you can farm for rupees.

Damn. I ran into this guy and spent like 15 minutes trying to find the sweet spot for strikes. I'll have to remember this one.

I've also heard that a good method is simply save scumming while gambling. There's one of those classic "pay rupees to open a mystery chest" places somewhere that you can just save and re-load to get good money from. The bowling seems a lot faster, though.

And, personally, the safest bet. The gambling minigame screws you over in that one wrong decision and you only get 1 rupee.

Anyway, I managed to get all four Great fairy fountains awakened. You need 10 000 rupees for the last one, by the way.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » March 15th, 2017, 8:01 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:And, personally, the safest bet. The gambling minigame screws you over in that one wrong decision and you only get 1 rupee.

Yeah but that's where the save/load exploiting comes in.

Raging Ghost wrote:Anyway, I managed to get all four Great fairy fountains awakened. You need 10 000 rupees for the last one, by the way.

Daaamn, I'm on the third one so I better start working on some money farming.
Seven Rain

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games