General Kirby

General Kirby

Postby TheJGamer » July 19th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Is this a Kirby-less list of video game threads I see? Better fix that!

So, uh... let's talk about everything Kirby. Kirby hype, Kirby comics, the Kirby anime *shudder*...
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Re: General Kirby

Postby Seven Rain » July 19th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Kirby Super Star will forever be one of my favorite games ever made.

I'm sad that there will never be a console release of SS Ultra with Helper to Hero co-op.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » July 19th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Kirby Super Star will forever be one of my favorite games ever made.

I'm sad that there will never be a console release of SS Ultra with Helper to Hero co-op.

Hey now, Kirby Switch is somewhat of a remake of KSSU: We've got helpers (now with 4-player action!), and much of the game is unknown. Who knows, Kirby Switch could be a remake of sorts!
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Seven Rain » July 19th, 2017, 3:07 pm

I'm pretty excited for Kirby Switch. It looks less like a remake and more like an amalgamation of tons of different games in the series.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » July 20th, 2017, 2:27 pm

Played Team Kirby Clash since forever and found a Lv 50 player with max stats and 253 heroic missions completed. What are the odds of that?
TheJGamer

Return to Video Games