E3 2018

Re: E3 2018

Postby derp man » June 14th, 2018, 9:05 pm

I only really watched the Nintendo part but the new smash looks soo cool!!! Also I already have fortnite on switch
derp man

Postby Oly-RRR » June 15th, 2018, 7:17 pm

I just keep catching myself wanting to rewatch the Ooblets trailer.

I don't really use my PC for gaming buuut they aren't promising a Switch release yet so this might end up being the first game I buy for PC in years.

Otherwise yeah, Nintendo hype all the way.

derp man wrote:Also I already have fortnite on switch

I'm kinda side-eyeing multiple "free" microtransactions games popping up on Switch because I don't want the gaming industry to go that way (yeah, I know, it's more or less already there anyway) buuuut I haven't spent ANY money on Pokemon Go and I'm still enjoying it and when it comes to microtransactions games that become annoying (looking at you, Pocket Camp) I know where the uninstall button is. So I dunno, maybe I should give Fortnite a try.

On that note, really excited about Minecraft's upcoming cross-platform compatibility, YES PLEASE.
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby Raging Ghost » June 15th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Anyone hyped for My Friend Pedro?
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » June 16th, 2018, 4:09 am

Oly-RRR wrote:
derp man wrote:Also I already have fortnite on switch

I'm kinda side-eyeing multiple "free" microtransactions games popping up on Switch because I don't want the gaming industry to go that way (yeah, I know, it's more or less already there anyway) buuuut I haven't spent ANY money on Pokemon Go and I'm still enjoying it and when it comes to microtransactions games that become annoying (looking at you, Pocket Camp) I know where the uninstall button is. So I dunno, maybe I should give Fortnite a try.

Last I saw Fortnite microntransactions are 100% cosmetic, so it's definitely on the better side of that trend. You can play the game for free and have the exact same experience as someone who throws down 20 bucks on a costume and a cool Pickaxe. The game is pretty brutal if you don't get good at speed-building stuff like all the top players in matches are. (Me and my friends prefer H1Z1 since instead of building stuff it's all about grabbing vehicles and going Mad Max on everyone, but it's not on the Switch so that's a moot opinion here, haha.)

Raging Ghost wrote:Anyone hyped for My Friend Pedro?

Hadn't heard of it until seeing your post, but it looks like a lot of fun.
Seven Rain

Postby Oly-RRR » June 16th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Seven Rain wrote:The game is pretty brutal if you don't get good at speed-building stuff like all the top players in matches are. (Me and my friends prefer H1Z1 since instead of building stuff it's all about grabbing vehicles and going Mad Max on everyone, but it's not on the Switch so that's a moot opinion here, haha.)

I chickened out of trying it to be honest... :lol: I definitely prefer more kid-friendly violence like Splatoon and Arms and those (and some chill games) are more than enough on most days (especially now after not being able to use multiplayer for weeks). Can't wait for the next Splatfest, I missed all the TMNT-themed ones.

I guess at least that gives hope about more cross-platform compatibility in the future. :mrgreen:
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby simplykit19 » December 23rd, 2018, 1:08 pm

this event gotta lotta cringy momments :D :D :D
simplykit19

Previous

Return to Video Games