MMOs

Re: MMOs

Postby Seven Rain » August 19th, 2013, 12:56 pm

sanspants wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:Oh yeeeah, I feel silly for forgetting that you mentioned RIFT on the last page before I asked if anyone here plays, haha.

You play any other MMOs, sans? It seems most of the MMO gamers around here stick to stuff I don't play like sub-based stuff and GW2.

I like to try lots of MMOs. For REASONS. Lately I've been playing far too much LoL, but I've also been poking at Elsword and Star Conflict. I kind of float back and forth, tho, since most of the games I play these days are F2P.

But seriously, look into Dimensions. That is where all your money will go. ALL OF IT.

I see... Well if you ever hop intooo...
*Checks list*
TERA, Aion, Spiral Knights or C9, go ahead and give me a holler here on the forums first, haha.
Spoiler! :
As for MMOs of the non-RPG variety I head back to SD Gundam Online and Planetside 2 fairly frequently.

And yeah, I'll buckle down and try RIFT. Player/Guild housing makes a huge difference for me. In fact, the whole "Landmarks" thing is what has me hyped for EverQuest Next, as well as the main reason I want to go back to C9.
One other thing I need to know, though... Are there upkeep fees for Dimensions? That will kill it for me entirely. I don't want to get a cool place goin' on that'll just be gone after I take a break from the game. I don't like paying constantly for virtual property any more than I like paying constantly for a game itself.

And sorry for bumping your post back, eish.
Seven Rain

Re: MMOs

Postby sanspants » August 19th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Seven Rain wrote:I see... Well if you ever hop intooo...
*checks list*
TERA, Aion, Spiral Knights or C9, go ahead and give me a holler here on the forums first, haha.
Spoiler! :
As for MMOs of the non-RPG variety I head back to SD Gundam Online and Planetside 2 fairly frequently.

And yeah, I'll buckle down and try RIFT. Player/Guild housing makes a huge difference for me. In fact, the whole "Landmarks" thing is what has me hyped for EverQuest Next, as well as the main reason I want to go back to C9.
One other thing I need to know, though... Are there upkeep fees for Dimensions? That will kill it for me entirely. I don't want to get a cool place goin' on that'll just be gone after I take a break from the game. I don't like paying constantly for virtual property any more than I like paying constantly for a game itself.

And sorry for bumping your post back, eish.

AFAIK, there are no upkeep fees for dimensions, so you're good there. I believe there's guild dimensions, too. :O

I should fire up my C9 account again one day - it does the action MMO pretty well, and the animations are fun. TERA and Aion just... don't really grab me these days, and I haven't tried Spiral Knights (yet).

eishiya wrote:Ah, I see. Sounds like they dealt with the drop-in play problem, then! It's always nice when designers don't screw certain types of players over.

They're pretty big on listening to player feedback, from what I hear.
Writer. Game designer.

There are no happy endings, because the story never ends.

mitchellbravo wrote:BETWEEN THE LOUD INFINITE ERA????
sanspants

Previous

Return to Video Games