Video Game Soundtracks

Re: Video Game Soundtracks

Postby Afrohawkman » October 20th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Piano-kun wrote:
Ultima527 wrote:
Piano-kun wrote:Recently for me (despite the game being kinda old) is the Sonic R soundtrack. Livin' in the City has been stuck in my head for three straight months. Maybe because it's perfect music for when I go kickboxing. TJ Davis, I loooooove your voice~

Since you posted that, I clicked the link, listened to it, went on to listen to other tracks from Sonic R and fell in love with the whole soundtrack!

I know, it's catchy, isn't it? I can't get it out of my heeeeeead. I really like the music from Sonic games, both old and new.

*GASP*!
I thought I was the only one who loved Sonic R music! I love those songs! Living in the City and Back in Time are my absolute favorites. Diamond in the Sky is pretty awesome too~!
Afrohawkman

Postby Raging Ghost » October 20th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » October 20th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Obligatory mentioning of "Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage" and it's fucking phenomenal soundtrack.
Amazing.
Just.
Fucking.
Amazing.

If you disagree with me then you are already dead.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » October 20th, 2011, 8:20 pm

And a classic to chill out.
Raging Ghost

Postby Ultima527 » October 20th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:
Piano-kun wrote:I know, it's catchy, isn't it? I can't get it out of my heeeeeead. I really like the music from Sonic games, both old and new.

*GASP*!
I thought I was the only one who loved Sonic R music! I love those songs! Living in the City and Back in Time are my absolute favorites. Diamond in the Sky is pretty awesome too~!

It's been said before, but I'll say it again; if there's one thing Sega can do right, it's music.
Ultima527

Postby ApaFox » October 20th, 2011, 11:23 pm

The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
ApaFox

Postby RyoSoulreaper » October 21st, 2011, 1:12 am

Together We Ride

Also Knight's Oath.....Roy's theme........Lyn's Theme............Basically most of the GBA Fire Emblems OST's.

EDIT: You can not tell me you didn't AT LEAST ONCE sit in SSBM on the Temple stage/SSBB on the Castle Seige for 5 minutes listening to Together We Ride when it was playing.
Hell in the GBA FE I'd let the GBA sit for around 10 minutes everytime I talk to a recruitable character just for it.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Bowserknight » October 21st, 2011, 7:56 am

Bowserknight

Postby Jops » November 4th, 2011, 7:46 am

has anybody mentioned the music from Bastion?
I've just discovered it and loving it already.
Jops

Jops

Postby FlamingDbag » November 12th, 2011, 8:01 pm

I recently discovered this song.
That whistle noise thing around 1:00 is amazing.
For some reason.
I don't even know why.
FlamingDbag

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 12th, 2011, 8:16 pm

FlamingDbag wrote:I recently discovered this song.
That whistle noise thing around 1:00 is amazing.
For some reason.
I don't even know why.

Megaman Zero has a TON of great tracks.

Hell the Final Boss theme in Zero 2 is probably the best in the whole Zero saga.
Zero 4 has some great Stage Music too.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Seven Rain » November 13th, 2011, 2:29 am

RyoSoulreaper wrote:Hell the Final Boss theme in Zero 2 is probably the best in the whole Zero saga.

I love it to death, and 2 was the first one I beat in the Zero series, but 4 still has my favorite final boss tune in the Zero games.
But yeah, as a whole Rockman/Megaman games have always had amazing music, especially the Zero games. I don't care what Zero haters say, the four MMZ games were my favorite games in the entire franchise. Though the first two MMX games and X8 aren't far behind.

*EDIT*
Just for the hell of it here's the original Falling Down.
I'm so addicted to the remaster I sometimes forget it's not the original, hahaha.
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 13th, 2011, 2:41 am

Hell MMZ was my 2nd exposure to the original MM franchise. (The first being MMX which is still one of my favorites).

I love all it's music. I love the MMZ series and, fuck it, I like Zero more then X. Oh I also found a place to download all the remastered albums. I'm in the process of doing so.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Seven Rain » November 13th, 2011, 2:45 am

RyoSoulreaper wrote:Oh I also found a place to download all the remastered albums. I'm in the process of doing so.

Y'know I never thought about the fact that they might've done that for more than the fourth game. I need to go grab the other three~
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 13th, 2011, 2:51 am

Seven Rain wrote:
RyoSoulreaper wrote:Oh I also found a place to download all the remastered albums. I'm in the process of doing so.

Y'know I never thought about the fact that they might've done that for more than the fourth game. I need to go grab the other three~

They even made on for the collection game called "Mythos"
RyoSoulreaper

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games