Funniest Moment(s)

Re: Funniest Moment(s)

Postby Ronin356 » November 7th, 2011, 1:00 pm

We (Me and my brother) kept beating the hoods up over and over and over in River City Ransom.

1 Hood "Not this again??"

I bet they wished they could die.
Be sure to check out my webcomic Killjoy: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=98151
and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/
Thanks! Obama for 2012.
Ronin356

Postby Ronin356 » November 7th, 2011, 1:02 pm

I named my first pokemon "Stupid."

And when it did attack...Ash would yell out "Goooooo Stuppppid!"
Be sure to check out my webcomic Killjoy: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=98151
and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/
Thanks! Obama for 2012.
Ronin356

Postby avian-reader » November 7th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Stalking Kanji in Persona 4. "You saying I like guys!?" xD
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 7th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Butz: I was at that lodge out in the mountains, looking up at the stars that night.
Hold it!
Edgeworth:...
Judge: What ever is the matter, Mr. Edgeworth?
Edgeworth:This one single statement is so full of contradictions... For a moment there, I thought I was going to collapse.
Judge: Hmm...
Von Karma: So, witness? Any idea as to where these contradictions in your testimony lie? Depending on your answer... I may let my whip have its way.
Butz: OK, give me a minute... Well, it was snowing that night so I couldn't possibly have seen the stars. That run-down shack is hardly a "lodge", is it...? And even if the stars could be seen, it isn't like I was there to look at them, right?
Edgeworth: (angry) ...
Von Karma: See? You can do it if you try.
Butz: Heh heh heh- (whipped) OU-OU-OUCH!

Totally happened. Was in PW:T&T.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Crystalbear » November 7th, 2011, 11:33 pm

I remember another moment from LoZ: OoT.

So I had gotten to Ganondorf's castle for the first time, and I was in this room where you're supposed to shoot fire arrows into these torches. But I kept missing and was low on arrows until I ran out. The only place that I could purchase more was all the way in Kokiri Forest, so I hitched a ride on Epona and ran as fast as I could to purchase more arrows. Somehow, I think I might have done a second trip to get MORE arrows, but I can't remember if that did happen. Either way I was incredibly annoyed and ticked off at having to do this, and then,

Navi: Hey!
Me: Oh shut the fuck up, Navi!
Mother: Language!

If I didn't have to do those constant trips back and forth, then maybe I wouldn't have gotten that annoyed at Navi.
Crystalbear

Postby YakkitySax » November 8th, 2011, 6:05 am

I was playing the capture the flag game in WoW.

My friend had the flag and he stopped just before claiming it to do a little victory pose. At that exact moment a rogue appears, backstabs him, kills him, then runs off with our flag.

I laughed about that for a week.
I love you, spam bots.
jan83fry wrote:It's my pleasure to get an opportunity to discuss in this reputed forum. I love seeing people thrive online. It's such a great opportunity I have today.

My Sketchbook
YakkitySax

Postby avian-reader » November 8th, 2011, 9:55 am

Crystalbear wrote:Navi: Hey!
Me: Oh shut the fuck up, Navi!
Mother: Language!

I was confused for a second what game you were playing, until I realised you meant your RL mother :lol:
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby Flygonmaster » November 13th, 2011, 8:55 pm

I was playing SSBB with my bro, Brody. I'm bashing a Smash Ball, and Brody gets a Pokeball. He uses it and gets Piplup. Piplup flies over to me...both killing me and scoring HIM the Smash Ball!

I was angry at first, but now that I look back on it it's funny.
Mr. Aids wrote:OH NO I'M TURNING GREEN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.
Flygonmaster

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 13th, 2011, 9:04 pm

Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby SushiGummy » November 14th, 2011, 4:06 am

I got into a battle in Victory Road against a psychic kid in Pokemon Pearl. Used Deoxys to defeat every one of his Pokemon. The battle finishes, and he says something along the lines of "Wait... I sense... you've had an encounter with a Legendary Pokemon..." and I'm just thinking "You're new at this psychic thing, aren't you?"

Oh, and my brother's horses died in the absolute best and funniest ways while he was playing Red Dead Redemption. I was there for all three horse deaths, and they each produced the best of laughs.
  • His first horse died while he was in a gun fight against several foes. He was aiming with a rifle, had the gun aimed right on the dude's head, and the moment he fired, his horse just waddled in and stuck its head right in the way of the shot. He was zoomed in and everything, so one moment, there's a perfectly aimed shot. The next moment, horse just appears out of nowhere and gets its head blasted in. It was running, too, so if he'd just been a half a second earlier or later, his horse would have lived. It was so perfect.
  • His second horse died during a mission with some sort of fortress-like area. I haven't played Read Dead much, so I can't explain it too well. He had the horse locked inside the fortress somewhere, and went up to the catapults on the roof to do the next part of the mission. He catapulted a bunch of enemies to death, and saw just one more horse hanging around near a cliff. Shot a cannonball at it, the thing flew right off the cliff, and he quickly realized that it kinda looked exactly like his horse. He went down to look for his and couldn't find it. Somehow, the horse got out of the fortress and got itself cannonballed off a cliff.
  • His third horse died quickly after the second horse. He was riding it around, and decided to turn into a small lower area next to a river where he saw a small wooden shack of sorts. He jumped off his horse just as they were approaching the water, the horse kept on running towards the river, and as soon as it was submerged in the water, it instantly died. Like, it was going full speed, but as soon as it splashed in, bam, dead. Didn't struggle for life, didn't keep moving, just stopped in its tracks and died as soon as its head went under.
SushiGummy

Postby Guest » November 14th, 2011, 4:40 am

My boyfriend and I started playing Final Fantasy VII, and he started speaking Cloud and Barret's lines - in the voices of William Shatner and Mr. T, respectively.

Also while my friends were playing the first Kingdom Hearts game, they got to the battle against Ansem/Riku where he starts flying around and kept dying. So the cutscene beforehand kept playing over and over and over until this happened:
"You...you're not Riku! Who are you?"
"YOUR MOM!" *throws controller*

Postby Seven Rain » November 14th, 2011, 7:31 am

Molly-sama wrote:My boyfriend and I started playing Final Fantasy VII, and he started speaking Cloud and Barret's lines - in the voices of William Shatner and Mr. T, respectively.

Your boyfriend is awesome.

*EDIT*
Also, me and my friends were having a lot of laughs last night as I tried to "fight" Red Eagle in Skyrim. The dude had a ton of health and killed me in like two hits, so the fight consisted of blasting him with magic and then constantly running away, Dragon Shouting him across the room, running around pillars keeping him on the other side and just general shenanigans.

After I finally killed him I was so pissed at how many times he killed me and how long the fight took that I tried to drag his body away to throw around and disrespect, but couldn't get it out of this corner he was wedged in. Since I couldn't drag him out my friend Alan just said "Teabag him."
I sat in silence for a moment and then said "You know what? I will."
I teabagged Red Eagle.
I regret nothing.
Fuck Red Eagle.

Games are always so much more fun with my friends hanging out~
Seven Rain

Postby Crystalbear » November 14th, 2011, 3:33 pm

I forgot about this one.

I was facing off against MegaMan Juno in MegaMan Legends (I was playing the 64 port actually). I got to the second phase/form of the boss battle and after getting his health down to health, I vaguely heard Juno say "Fuck you!".

Turns out he was actually saying "How dare you!", but I keep mishearing it every time. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure I had paused the game and started to laugh.
Crystalbear

Postby Guest » November 14th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Crystalbear wrote:I forgot about this one.

I was facing off against MegaMan Juno in MegaMan Legends (I was playing the 64 port actually). I got to the second phase/form of the boss battle and after getting his health down to health, I vaguely heard Juno say "Fuck you!".

Turns out he was actually saying "How dare you!", but I keep mishearing it every time. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure I had paused the game and started to laugh.

Ha, you just reminded me of one. In La Pucelle Tactics, one of the enemies are little demonic hairballs (uh...yeah) that chant something very softly right before they attack. I didn't notice anything weird at first, but then my brother walked in and said, "Did that thing just say 'fuck you?' What're you playing?!" To this day I can't hear anything but "fook you" or "fuck you" depending on how they say it. Though these things don't speak, so what the excuse is there I have no idea.

Postby EskimoOfTheNight » November 15th, 2011, 4:13 am

The greatest moment ever is in Zelda OoT. Name your character stupid or any such name, wait a few minutes, and Navi says wake up stupid (or buthead, idiot etc.) The same goes for a few others games, minish cap for sure.
Better than your standard ninja.

-Eskimo of the Night-
EskimoOfTheNight

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games