Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby H0lyhandgrenade » October 5th, 2011, 12:44 pm

Image

In SSB. I would be so happy.
Image
Image
User avatar
H0lyhandgrenade
 
Posts: 1547
Joined: July 30th, 2006, 12:15 pm
Location: Sunny sunny England.

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby lonk » October 5th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Froken Keke wrote:Ecco the Dolphin.

Image

Because it would be amazing.


THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN



I'd also like Viewtiful Joe in SSB

Image

And Guts from Berserk as a character in Soul Calibur:

Image

Because, Guts vs Siegfried. yep.
bricks wrote:my mother mentioned to my uncle that i would like horror manga for my bday....so he gives me horror manga.. aka horrible manga aka 2 vols of hetalia


Seven Rain wrote:Here, how about some more animals being d-Umm... Jerks.
User avatar
lonk
 
Posts: 1393
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 6:15 am
Location: horule

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Seven Rain » October 5th, 2011, 1:37 pm

lonk wrote:Because, Guts vs Siegfried. yep.

Image
This needs to happen.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23817
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Flygonmaster » January 15th, 2012, 11:21 am

Vaati for SSB4!

Image

It would be severe win.
Mr. Aids wrote:OH NO I'M TURNING GREEN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.
User avatar
Flygonmaster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 12:30 pm

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Extreme5000 » January 15th, 2012, 11:28 am

Leon S Kennedy. The dude can do a suplex, blow some brains out, and fight weirdass cultists in one night. Try saving the presidents daughter in one night.
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 369
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Hunterkirizaki » January 15th, 2012, 2:22 pm

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Hunterkirizaki
 
Posts: 1928
Joined: June 20th, 2007, 7:15 pm

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Bre Ishurna the Wolf » January 16th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Spyro and/or Sora in SSB4.
Image
Everyone herps and derps sometimes!
User avatar
Bre Ishurna the Wolf
 
Posts: 148
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby MacSimon » January 22nd, 2012, 9:44 pm

Old school crash bandicoot? : B
User avatar
MacSimon
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 5:47 pm
Location: A planet in space.

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Seven Rain » January 22nd, 2012, 9:54 pm

Wasn't there some rumor going around of Sony making some equivalent of SSB? If they did that Spyro and Crash would make appearances for sure, haha.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23817
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby SushiGummy » January 22nd, 2012, 11:20 pm

Image

For some reason this came to mind.
Image
User avatar
SushiGummy
 
Posts: 396
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 1:57 pm

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Cannetella » January 22nd, 2012, 11:49 pm

Flo the Progressive Insurance lady.
I'm not even kidding.
Her hair could block anything.
Image
User avatar
Cannetella
 
Posts: 708
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Crystalbear » January 23rd, 2012, 12:40 am

SushiGummy wrote:Image

For some reason this came to mind.


Want.

Also, Pulseman from... Pulseman. Because there's no chance in hell that he's ever getting a sequel, or a remake for that matter...
Image
User avatar
Crystalbear
 
Posts: 495
Joined: January 20th, 2008, 2:31 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Seven Rain » January 23rd, 2012, 12:44 am

Hey a VC release is better than nothing though, right? Some games don't even get that much. *Stares longingly at Gaia Trilogy*

He would be cool in SSB, though. Those powers would make him crazy fun to play as, I'm sure.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23817
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby Crystalbear » January 23rd, 2012, 12:48 am

Seven Rain wrote:Hey a VC release is better than nothing though, right? Some games don't even get that much.


I'd play it, but the graphics are incredibly seizure-inducing. My eyes hurt just from watching short videos on youtube. And to make matters worse, Pulseman doesn't have a save system, you have to play the whole thing in one sitting.

Kinda why I want a remake, one with improved graphics that doesn't turn my eyes and brain into mush. Otherwise it is a good game.
Image
User avatar
Crystalbear
 
Posts: 495
Joined: January 20th, 2008, 2:31 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Characters that need to appear in a fighting game.

Postby rawredy » January 23rd, 2012, 1:16 am

Cannetella wrote:Flo the Progressive Insurance lady.
I'm not even kidding.
Her hair could block anything.


...I would buy that game, and then solely play as her and she'd be amazing.
Though she's already amazing, so...
rawredy
 
Posts: 24
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 8:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests