Avatar first impression

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby RyoSoulreaper » February 28th, 2012, 5:05 pm

"Why yes. I am ruggedly good looking."
Image
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
User avatar
RyoSoulreaper
 
Posts: 4473
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 12:43 pm
Location: Hyrule

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Darmanarya » February 28th, 2012, 5:24 pm

"hey, catch!"
WARNING! UNSTABLE HYPERACTIVE GENIUS IN THE AREA! EXPECT THINGS TO GET WEIRD!
http://just-another-day.thewebcomic.com/
User avatar
Darmanarya
 
Posts: 180
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 3:01 pm

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Rian' » February 28th, 2012, 7:00 pm

" I have a cunning plan... "
Image
User avatar
Rian'
 
Posts: 61
Joined: January 1st, 2012, 4:03 am
Location: Angoulême, France

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Wander Tones » February 28th, 2012, 7:02 pm

"I'm filled with glee that this is a Wii. And if it isn't, well then it should be."
Q wrote:A couple of hours ago, I realised that my body was no longer functioning properly. I felt weak - I could no longer stand. The life was oozing out of me; I lost consciousness.
Picard wrote:You fell asleep.

Image
User avatar
Wander Tones
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: October 9th, 2010, 5:16 am
Location: There's this one little corner of my bedroom, and it has a laptop...

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Elastikid » February 28th, 2012, 9:23 pm

"I believe this beard will help me to fully experience what it would be like to be human."
Image

Image

three wrote:Oh wow. When you think of all abandoned accounts out there, Neopets must have higher famine rates than a third world country.
The U.N. should really get on that...
User avatar
Elastikid
 
Posts: 766
Joined: March 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby mitchellbravo » February 29th, 2012, 12:18 am

The brightness of my hat is directly proportional to my usefulness as a person.
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me:What's the difference between Williams Clinton and Shakespeare
robybang:They both also thought "Out damned spot, out!" Though the context was slightly different.
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 4848
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby ApaFox » February 29th, 2012, 12:26 am

"No, sir. No, sir, I didn't like it."
Image
The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
User avatar
ApaFox
 
Posts: 6204
Joined: October 6th, 2008, 7:24 pm
Location: Paradise City

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Wander Tones » February 29th, 2012, 12:38 am

"If by 'Bazonga' you mean 'Gun', then yes, these are some large bazongas."
Q wrote:A couple of hours ago, I realised that my body was no longer functioning properly. I felt weak - I could no longer stand. The life was oozing out of me; I lost consciousness.
Picard wrote:You fell asleep.

Image
User avatar
Wander Tones
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: October 9th, 2010, 5:16 am
Location: There's this one little corner of my bedroom, and it has a laptop...

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby mitchellbravo » February 29th, 2012, 12:40 am

brent spiner needs to stop making that sexy sexy face at me, it's distracting me from doing nothing else
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me:What's the difference between Williams Clinton and Shakespeare
robybang:They both also thought "Out damned spot, out!" Though the context was slightly different.
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 4848
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby The_Hankerchief » February 29th, 2012, 1:43 am

Excuse my intrusion, sir, but it appears that someone is attempting to contact you telephonically. Shall I tell them to piss off?
Image
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sgt. Bang wrote:I sell waifus and waifu accessories.
If he sold stuff for horny otakus, would it make him Spank Hill?
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: From Oregon to Oh-laska!

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Alvarin » February 29th, 2012, 5:34 pm

My hat says I'm ready for some hold'em
User avatar
Alvarin
 
Posts: 13
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 1:44 am

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Elastikid » February 29th, 2012, 9:30 pm

"And I too shall accompany the Hobbits to Mordor, with my KFC drumstick at the ready!"
Image

Image

three wrote:Oh wow. When you think of all abandoned accounts out there, Neopets must have higher famine rates than a third world country.
The U.N. should really get on that...
User avatar
Elastikid
 
Posts: 766
Joined: March 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Rian' » March 1st, 2012, 4:59 am

" There's a corpse in the river down there... "
Image
User avatar
Rian'
 
Posts: 61
Joined: January 1st, 2012, 4:03 am
Location: Angoulême, France

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby The_Hankerchief » March 1st, 2012, 5:14 am

"We would like to play? Well, I'd like to play Wii!"
Image
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sgt. Bang wrote:I sell waifus and waifu accessories.
If he sold stuff for horny otakus, would it make him Spank Hill?
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: From Oregon to Oh-laska!

Re: Avatar first impression

Postby Darmanarya » March 1st, 2012, 11:33 am

"awwww yeah!"
WARNING! UNSTABLE HYPERACTIVE GENIUS IN THE AREA! EXPECT THINGS TO GET WEIRD!
http://just-another-day.thewebcomic.com/
User avatar
Darmanarya
 
Posts: 180
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 3:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cloverthegreat, eishiya and 5 guests