My Topic is Gone/Locked etc.

Can't find the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base? Post it here and we'll answer it as quickly as possible.

Moderator: Help Desk Team

Forum rules
About
This board is designated for Smack Jeeves related support. If you have a question about using the site or the forums, you've come to the right place.

Before Posting
Please browse/search the Knowledge Base & FAQs Forum for the answer to your problem before posting. It contains an extremely helpful, organized list of common help topics.

Got a Bug?
Post it in Bugs & Glitches, not here.

Rules

1) Use descriptive titles for your threads. Example: "How do I upload comics?" Do not use vague titles like, "question," "HELP! ANYBODY??"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) One question per thread. Do not post multiple questions in one thread; that way, we can resolve questions individually. Make a new thread for each question you have, unless your questions are closely related.

4) Be polite. The more polite you are, the more people will want to help you. Be patient, and we will help you find the solution to your problem.

If your question has been resolved, please say so. A thank you would also be nice. If your question has NOT been answered, say so in the original topic. If your topic has been moved to resolved, you may then AND ONLY THEN post a new topic regarding the same issue.

My Topic is Gone/Locked etc.

Postby Pyroman » August 21st, 2009, 9:05 pm

This forum is for new questions, and so questions that have been resolved or are dead have been moved to 'resolved topics.' I try to at least wait until the Original Poster has replied about their success, however some users never do this. If you return to this forum and your thread is not here, it has more than likely been moved to the resolved area. If your question has not been fully resolved then please PM trenton_dawn or Amante and they'll move it back here.

On that note, some questions have been moved to Resolved simply because a resolution was suggested, and the OP has not posted back. In these cases the assumption is that a result was achieved, and the thread has been moved to avoid it simply rotting here.

If your topic has been moved, Do not post a new topic, or a complaint topic.

If you do not reply within a few days after I move it back to the New Questions section, then tough luck. You had your chance. I will not keep juggling it back and forth.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pyroman

Return to New Questions