Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Let's Vent

Postby avian-reader » May 18th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Sharky001 wrote:But on the plus side, I think I did pretty good on my R.E GSCE exam this morning.

Wasn't too bad, was it? Maths kinda threw me a little though, so I need to get my second paper good. Good Luck with English Literature tomorrow.
2014 Resolution: Work hard and do well with my job, OU studies, and BSL Level 2
avian-reader

Postby Sai » May 18th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Vanpaia Naito wrote:Why is Starbucks coffee so expensive?? I mean, 3 dollars for a frappucino?? Do they put gold in your beverages????
WTF

Ha, I was wondering about this earlier, only with Coldstone Creamery ice cream. Except I don't mind forking over money for Coldstone ice cream. <3 Frappucinos not so much, geh.

SUPER VENTING FUN TIME!!!

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MOVE ANY OF MY ART TOOLS AND SUPPLIES TO 'CLEAN UP MY WORKSPACE' BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MOVE THEM TO SOMEPLACE THEY CAN'T REMEMBER AND I HAVE TO GO HUNTING AROUND FOR IT INSTEAD OF MAKING ANY SORT OF PROGRESS ON ART.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY TABLET PEN!?

(Yes, I rage in caps when people lose my tablet pen, ashjashakjhskahskj--WHERE'S MY BABY!?!?)
Sai

Postby Vitotamito » May 18th, 2009, 11:30 pm

BAH! COFFE IS GROSS! WHY DO PEOPLE DRINK IT?

Srsly, grow up and drink Energy Drinks like the big kids, kay?

I seriously have some major issues with Coffee. It's one of those things that smells super good, and then tastes like absolute horse shit. Everyone's always like, "Let's do coffee!" And I'm like, "No. I don't do coffee. That's gross." Coffee... Pft. The only thing worse than coffee is Cappuccino, or Espresso. Like, concentrated doses of coffee. Why would someone wish that upon themselves?
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Sai » May 19th, 2009, 12:29 am

Vitotamito wrote:BAH! COFFE IS GROSS! WHY DO PEOPLE DRINK IT?

I seriously have some major issues with Coffee. It's one of those things that smells super good, and then tastes like absolute horse shit. Everyone's always like, "Let's do coffee!" And I'm like, "No. I don't do coffee. That's gross." Coffee... Pft. The only thing worse than coffee is Cappuccino, or Espresso. Like, concentrated doses of coffee. Why would someone wish that upon themselves?

Meh, I'm not too big a fan of coffee either...nor energy drinks, eugh. Tea's where it's at in my opinion.

Ranting, I am losing too much shit today. That and I upset the girlfriend today. And she's quite scary when she's upset. *headdesk*
Sai

Postby Mr Aids » May 19th, 2009, 12:58 am

I don't mind coffee, there is some good coffee out there, while most of the coffee I get is horrible.

I like energy drinks, but I get pissed because I get no kick whatsoever.

Tea is good though. I drink that in the mornings.
Mr Aids

Postby Imi » May 19th, 2009, 3:12 am

Sai wrote:
SUPER VENTING FUN TIME!!!

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MOVE ANY OF MY ART TOOLS AND SUPPLIES TO 'CLEAN UP MY WORKSPACE' BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MOVE THEM TO SOMEPLACE THEY CAN'T REMEMBER AND I HAVE TO GO HUNTING AROUND FOR IT INSTEAD OF MAKING ANY SORT OF PROGRESS ON ART.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY TABLET PEN!?

(Yes, I rage in caps when people lose my tablet pen, ashjashakjhskahskj--WHERE'S MY BABY!?!?)

MY MOTHER DOES THIS TOO. I have, like, one tiny space downstairs where I try and pile my stuff, but when it seems to reach a certain level of 'disorganised', in her opinion, it is WHISKED AWAY. Makes me angry. We're artists, we're not supposed to be organised. ]:<

I drink coffee, energy drinks, and tea! But tea is my favourite. I have a headache now and that will most likely cure it.
Imi

Postby granmastern » May 19th, 2009, 7:27 am

I agree, the taste doesn't do it for me, but my uni sells "chocoffee" which is just coffee mixed with chocolate, it has a very nice scent + taste.
granmastern

Postby gun21 » May 19th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Vanpaia Naito wrote:Why is Starbucks coffee so expensive?? I mean, 3 dollars for a frappucino?? Do they put gold in your beverages????
WTF

Why do people go to Starbucks? That place has no soul, and the atmosphere is so thick with smugness. I'll stick with the local shop owned by the guy who's beard keeps dipping into the cup.
gun21

Postby Yazzydream » May 19th, 2009, 6:02 pm

gun21 wrote:
WTF

Why do people go to Starbucks? That place has no soul, and the atmosphere is so thick with smugness. I'll stick with the local shop owned by the guy who's beard keeps dipping into the cup.

I'll tell you why. It's because those effin frappuccino's are like crack.

OMFG, One PIECE WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SO OBSESSED WITH YOUUUU?!
Image Image
Yazzydream

Postby Irby » May 19th, 2009, 6:35 pm

This motherfucker owes me 10 bucks for marijyadayaydaya.

And if I dont get my fucking cash im gonna take a blade to his fucking arm. But Im not sure how much jail time i'd get.

Im not joking, im pissed off so much right now.
Irby

Postby Gouda » May 19th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Irby wrote:This motherfucker owes me 10 bucks for marijyadayaydaya.

And if I dont get my fucking cash im gonna take a blade to his fucking arm. But Im not sure how much jail time i'd get.

Im not joking, im pissed off so much right now.

YOU ARE HARDxCORE
Also, there is apparently no word filter on the new forum.

Alright, alright, I'll do one:

What are all these bitches doing at this improv audition. You are not funny. Jesus Christ, did you get all of your humor from Invader Zim, or did you balance it out with some Family Guy? Get out of here, bitches.
this is my home now.
see you around.
Gouda

Postby Raikana » May 19th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Oh man...college. Here's the deal. I finished all my classwork for my Bachelor's about a year ago. Just under a year ago. I was a good student and I applied for graduation in spring of last year. Then, sometime after the ceremony (which I didn't bother with) I got a letter from my college saying that I couldn't graduate because I was missing like...three credit hours. I checked my transcript and one of my classes was placed wrong, so I e-mail a professor and get them to switch my classes around so everything is covered. But then I'm busy over the summer and I forget about it. In fall, I go to apply for graduation again, but I've just missed the stupid-early deadline for Winter Graduation, so I fill out the paperwork for a Spring 09 graduation and send it in. Then a few days ago, I got a letter from my college telling me something like... "We have no record of you ever applying for graduation. Fill out this graduation form and send it in." I've already sent in two of these things, both times ahead of the deadline! Where did they both go?! Are you stupid college administration guys just using them as toilet paper?

God...but that has to be the easiest job ever, working in administration for that college. The only two jobs I ever saw them do were take my money and not answer my questions. Also, be completely unsympathetic and unhelpful when I missed the registration deadline by one day. Fuck them. It's like they get paid to be rude to students. :evil:
Raikana

Postby Mr Aids » May 20th, 2009, 4:35 am

Ooo, I have a rant.

The subject English is now extremely gay. Stop making it compulsory, education system.

Ok I'm done.

Phew, I got worked up there.
Mr Aids

Postby Pyroman » May 20th, 2009, 4:40 am

Mr Aids wrote:Ooo, I have a rant.

The subject English is now extremely gay. Stop making it compulsory, education system.

Ok I'm done.

Phew, I got worked up there.

Whoa man, calm the fuck down. This is a venting thread, not a "let's all go crazy'" thread. jeez
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pyroman

Postby Mr Aids » May 20th, 2009, 4:44 am

Pyroman wrote:Whoa man, calm the fuck down. This is a venting thread, not a "let's all go crazy'" thread. jeez

I'm sorry for flying off the handle like that. I just...can barely contain my rage.

OH NO I'M TURNING GREEN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.
Mr Aids

PreviousNext

Return to Life Issues