Funniest Moment(s)

Funniest Moment(s)

Postby DracheLehre » October 3rd, 2011, 11:59 am

This thread is to share what was the funniest moments you have seen yourself, others, and/or the computer do in any video game.

I'll start:

While my brother was playing LoZ: Wind Waker, I had control of the Tingle Tuner and he was scaling Dragon Roost Island. At the part where one climbs those collapsing stairs, I wondered what would happen if I moved the Tuner cursor just behind him and pressed A. I did so, causing my brother to turn around and fall to losing a half a heart. He hasn't trusted me with the Tuner since.

More recently, while playing Star Fox 64 3D, I reached the hard-route Venom and saw the cutscene when Star Wolf came in from the atmosphere. Not even a second afterwards, I hear "NO WAY! I don't believe it!" I looked at my score and see it never changed and couldn't find any sort of explosion! My conclusion: All three of Wolf's teammates had crashed into him at some point after the cutscene, killing him nearly instantly! I had to pause the game I as laughing so hard.
DracheLehre

Re: Funniest Moment(s)

Postby Seven Rain » October 3rd, 2011, 12:06 pm

Watching my friend Alan play anything I recommend him is always pretty funny. Especially Metal Gear Solid. That was comedy gold.
Wish I could remember any specific moments, but it was funny as hell.
Seven Rain

Postby xkrazydog » October 3rd, 2011, 12:08 pm

"You spoony Bard!"
xkrazydog

Postby RyoSoulreaper » October 3rd, 2011, 12:52 pm

Played wind waker was in a room with 2 moblins with spears, I forced on to fall on his ass.

When he fell his ass landed on the others face and pushed him back for 5 minutes and killed him.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Ricardioeatingsometacos » October 3rd, 2011, 4:10 pm

I have lots of ones, but this glitch in halo 2 was one of the best. I recently had figured out a glicth in one map that makes a grenade stay where it is and not explode unlessw coming in contact with a moving thing. So watching him bringing the bomb to my base only to be destoryed by explosives got funnier every time, considering he kept on falling for it.

Also, the AI in Halo:Reach. I made the mistake of letting Kat drive the rocket-hog, she decided to kill herself and bring me and the marine with her.

But then I've forgotten a bunch over the time, just like everyone else who is too lazy to take a screenshot or write it down.
Ricardioeatingsometacos

Postby TerminalMontage » October 3rd, 2011, 4:16 pm

Killing your own mother in Silent Hill Homecoming.

NO I KID. I KID.
Once I was playing Mario Party (forgot which one, it was the one with the microphone), and my 2 white friends and I could play fine, but my black friend, whenever he said something the game told him he was incorrect, even when he was correct. For example, once it asked him what something was I think, it was a banana and he said banana, but it said "No it is not a grape." Or something like that, I can hardly remember, but it was the funniest thing.
TerminalMontage

Postby redandblack64 » October 3rd, 2011, 4:50 pm

In the Dreamcast version of Power Stone, my older brother was fighting against Valgus, the second to last boss and the game seemingly froze for 20 seconds; a bomb's timer went down to zero and went off at the exact same time that Valgus was about to kill my brother's character with the equivalent of a Final Smash/Hyper Combo, and just decided to kill the CPU. The single animation frame that it was stuck on was really cool looking, right before unleashing the would have been energy beam. It was hilarious anticlimactic and cheap for a bomb to just kill him instantly.
redandblack64

Postby KonaTobennh » October 3rd, 2011, 7:27 pm

Mega Man Battle Network 6, fighting Colonel.EXE with either Chargeman.EXE at full health or Megaman.EXE with one HP.

And I gave it to the kid who sits next to me on the bus.

And he couldn't walk away, because he'd always get a random encounter from Bass.EXE BX.
KonaTobennh

Postby FlamingDbag » October 3rd, 2011, 7:57 pm

In Soul Calibur 4, it was the final round, the final fight. I was losing and about to lose all of my health, also was about to ring out.
As he delivered the final blow...
Spoiler! :
He did this action that jumped over me AND HE DIED.

...Well, uh, ok. I win then.
FlamingDbag

Postby Raging Ghost » October 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm

Pretty much everything in the adventure mode of Magicka.
Raging Ghost

Postby NitztheBloody » October 10th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Date with Kaz. 'Nuff said.
NitztheBloody

Postby maplebee » October 19th, 2011, 6:53 pm

My bro and I were playing Multiplayer Team Slayer on Reach. We had just spawned into a new game and he had to go to the bathroom or whatever, so his Spartan was just standing there. I started jokingly elbowing near him, telling him he better get back to the game or I'd have to drop the hammer. Just as I was about to hit him in the head, someone shot a rocket and we both exploded due to what looked like my crazy elbow.

Halo 3: having the game decide to spawn me back in exactly where a Covenant tank had arched a shot. Blipped into the game only to see a screen full of purple/pink, then explode.
maplebee

Postby Raging Ghost » October 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm

In Saints Row 2, I somehow managed to kill someone with a pocket bike. lol
Raging Ghost

Postby Crystalbear » October 24th, 2011, 10:47 pm

I remember the first time when I was playing through the Kakariko Well dungeon in LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I had heard so many stories about the well and the Shadow Temple before, and got pretty paranoid over the things I've heard. I was especially terrified of the Wallmasters, and still was even after encountering them in the Forest Temple.

Anyway, while I was there I came across this sign that warned me of looming shadows, and I instantly thought it was referring to the Wallmasters. Frightened, I kept whispering to Navi "Please warn me of the Wallmasters... please"... Then suddenly a Skulltula dropped down and I screamed in terror before killing it in anger and embarrassment. Now that I look back on that, it's pretty funny.
Crystalbear

Postby FlamingDbag » November 4th, 2011, 10:04 am

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

"I am the new Dracula."
"No way! But you were so nice to me!"

...Is Soma a person with a mental disability or something? Seriously what the shit.
FlamingDbag

Next

Return to Video Games