The Elder Scrolls

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Postby Seven Rain » November 11th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Thanks for the tip. Bounty huntin' time.
Seven Rain

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 11th, 2011, 7:15 pm

Dragon loot fetches quite the gold. I made a vendor go broke from selling mine. Also got lots o quests. Endless entertainment,
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 1:51 am

I tried the basket trick, and while I turned around to loot stuff it fell off Lucans head. He caught me and then all these people started to try and kill me.
Also, I loaded up like 4 bodies into a cart and pushed them down a hill.

TIME FOR MORE SHENANIGANS.
Last edited by TCF on November 12th, 2011, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TCF

Postby RyoSoulreaper » November 12th, 2011, 1:53 am

TCF wrote:I tried the basket trick, and while I turned around to loot stuff it fell off Lucas' head. He caught me and then all these people started to try and kill me.
Also, I loaded up like 4 bodies into a cart and pushed them down a hill.

TIME FOR MORE SHENANIGANS.

Dude, go to Riverwood and kill a chicken. 80% of the town will try to murder you.

All my lulz. I also got a priest to swear by shouting at him.

I also find it fun to throw bodies into the river. Send a message.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 2:23 am

Haha yeah I did that too. I roasted it with some fire and then some crazy lady started attacking me.
Doing some golden bear claw side quest at the moment.
TCF

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 2:44 am

TCF wrote:the basket trick

I didn't know what this is so I looked up a vid. I don't plan on using it but my god is it hilarious. I expected some kind of glitch like the item duping in Oblivion, but that's just too funny.

And thanks again for the house tip, Amante! I was running around doing bounties like crazy until you told me how to get him to sell me that house, haha. Now I can finally store all my stuuuuuff.
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 2:57 am

"You and me, we're the only people around who aren't complete fools" Said Lucan, after a basket is put over his head.
TCF

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 3:19 am

Ha. :D
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 3:53 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you can get people to join your party? I think I just got the Sven guy in Riverwood to join me.
TCF

Postby Amante » November 12th, 2011, 4:04 am

TCF wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh, you can get people to join your party? I think I just got the Sven guy in Riverwood to join me.

Yeah theres also a girl in one of the bars. I forgot if it's riverwood or whiterun, but she challenges you to a fist fight. If you win she becomes your friend and will follow you if asked. it's cool cause you can have them hold items too. It's like Fawkes from Fallout 3 all over again.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 4:09 am

I've run into a few mercs and such myself, as well as had the offer from Sven. (Wait, was Sven the guy who wanted you to give the girl the bogus letter and lie about it? I can't remember, but I told the truth, so maybe he wasn't the guy, whatever Iunno.) I'm just wondering if you can leave them in like, a house or something without them leaving if you run off like the Adoring Fan. That's part of why I was the only one that liked the Fan was that I could leave him anywhere, (as long as it was safe, that is,) without him ever leaving that spot unless I ask him to follow me again.

Leaving him at Rosethorn Hall along with the maid made the place feel a bit more lively, I'm hoping I can mimic that in Skyrim eventually, haha.
Last edited by Seven Rain on November 12th, 2011, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 4:12 am

On my way to Whiterun some guard just pulled me up and was going to arrest me. I was conflicted on which option to pick, and I guess I took too long because he let me go.

FFFFFFFFFFU happened again. I should stop talking to guards.
Oh, you can just pay your bounty off. That's cool.
TCF

Postby Seven Rain » November 12th, 2011, 4:55 am

So has anyone been attacked by hired thugs yet? I stole some stuff from Dragonsreach, (though didn't get caught,) and after leaving Riften Stables three thugs with Orc weapons started mauling me. They were diiiiicks. Worse than anything I've had to fight yet. I love that that stuff happens though. Reminds me of the Tribunal expansion in Morrowind when you get attacked in your sleep. :D

*EDIT*
Woohoo, talk about lucky! I was visiting Riften just for the hell of it but it turns out I've found the thieves guild~
Seven Rain

Postby TCF » November 12th, 2011, 5:35 am

Defeated my first Dragon. Yay.
Awww, only one follower at a time.
TCF

Postby FlamingDbag » November 12th, 2011, 5:55 am

Mmmmmpppppppppppppppffffftttttdddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-----

Anybody know a good gameplay video of it? I seriously have no great deal of an idea how any of these games are, other then the world is open, and you run, and do shit, and ect.
FlamingDbag

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games