Albums You're Looking Forward To

Albums You're Looking Forward To

Postby Vitotamito » September 30th, 2012, 3:40 am

For me, it's the new Muse Album, which I can actually now listen to in full on youtube!!!

(MACSIMON CHECK IT)

Also, whenever Tool's next one comes out...
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Re: Albums You're Looking Forward To

Postby Mr Aids » September 30th, 2012, 4:08 am

I didn't really like the new Muse album. To be honest I'm more of a fan of their older stuff than their newer stuff. There's nothing on this album that really "wow'd" me.

As for albums I'm looking forward to, Crystal Castles are coming out with their third album on November 5th, so that should be good. I'm happy from what I've heard of the new album so far. Electric Six release a new album each year, so I'm looking forward to that also. Queens of the Stone Age, Ratatat, The Strokes and Wolfmother are all recording new albums (I think) but I'm not sure if they'll be released this year or not.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Hjels » September 30th, 2012, 6:26 am

After 12 years of being the best live band in the world, Kaizers Orchestra will be releasing their last album before going on a (perhaps permanent) hiatus.

The first single for Violeta, Violeta vol. III is out, and I cannot until they take these songs on tour.

It's pronounced "yells".
Hjels

Postby Seven Rain » September 30th, 2012, 8:59 am

Ziltoid 2.
Seven Rain

Postby phoenixgem » September 30th, 2012, 11:33 am

I'm been looking forward to Three days grace's new album "Transit of Venus". Though I preferd their older stuff 3DG never fails to have that one song on an album that I will listen to on repeat for days at a time.. Only 2 more days =)
Snuffan wrote:Hai hai fuenixugemmu!!!! Ponponpon ga totemo suki desu!!! kya >u<, kawaii desu!
phoenixgem

Postby MacSimon » October 2nd, 2012, 7:31 pm

Vitotamito wrote:For me, it's the new Muse Album, which I can actually now listen to in full on youtube!!!

(MACSIMON CHECK IT)

Also, whenever Tool's next one comes out...

JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY, there're songs i...don't really enjoy. Like Madness. Fuck that Supermassive Black Hole thing.
also PANIC STATION SHOULD BE THE SINGLE IT'S SUCH A GREAT 80'S SONG OH GOD.
MacSimon

Postby Mr Aids » October 2nd, 2012, 7:53 pm

MacSimon wrote:JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY, there're songs i...don't really enjoy. Like Madness. Fuck that Supermassive Black Hole thing.

Yeah I never understood why they made Madness a single, they are much better songs on the album than that.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Vitotamito » October 2nd, 2012, 8:36 pm

Mr Aids wrote:
MacSimon wrote:JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY, there're songs i...don't really enjoy. Like Madness. Fuck that Supermassive Black Hole thing.

Yeah I never understood why they made Madness a single, they are much better songs on the album than that.

According to the dude from Coldplay, he says it's their best song they've ever made. I don't mind it, it kinds gets stuck in my head. There's definitely better songs on the album though.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby MacSimon » October 2nd, 2012, 9:11 pm

Vitotamito wrote:
Mr Aids wrote:

According to the dude from Coldplay, he says it's their best song they've ever made. I don't mind it, it kinds gets stuck in my head. There's definitely better songs on the album though.

Screw the guy from Coldplay too, Panic Station, Liquid State, heck, even Unsustainable is a better song that Madness.
MacSimon

Postby Amante » October 3rd, 2012, 12:51 am

I was super excited for the new Mumford and Sons album, then it came out, now I'm obsessing over it.

And this is a bit of a cheat but I can't wait for the new Les Miserables movie's soundtrack to come out.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby Vitotamito » October 4th, 2012, 2:24 am

MacSimon wrote:
Vitotamito wrote:
Mr Aids wrote:Yeah I never understood why they made Madness a single, they are much better songs on the album than that.

Screw the guy from Coldplay too, Panic Station, Liquid State, heck, even Unsustainable is a better song that Madness.

After re-listening to the Album whilst... I'll say intoxicated around half-past-4 last night, I now understand that Madness is actually a brilliant song, on par with Undisclosed Desires on their last one. If you don't see it at around 3:45 into the song, I don't know what to say. It's awesome. Still not a blow-me-away album, but my opinions have changed on Madness.

Also Matt's singing in Supremacy is so epic. Especially when he says "Supremacy."

Vitotamito

Postby Mundius » October 4th, 2012, 9:57 am

I was looking towards "Return to the Neverhood". And now I have it. And it's pretty good, I like the remake of Klaymen Shuffle/Skullmonkeys Theme.
Mundius

Postby trenton_dawn » October 4th, 2012, 7:26 pm

I was looking forward to the new Muse album but it just arrived at my place. It sounds extremely dissimilar to their old stuff, even more so than Resistance did, but I can get into this style too. I think United States of Eurasia and I Belong to You off Resistance is what this new album sounds the most like, as if Queen met Depeche Mode with a little of In Rainbows-era Radiohead in the middle.

Other than that, I'm probably looking forward the most to Tegan and Sara's new album. I only recently got into them but I really like their style.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby MacSimon » October 5th, 2012, 1:59 am

Vitotamito wrote:
After re-listening to the Album whilst... I'll say intoxicated around half-past-4 last night, I now understand that Madness is actually a brilliant song, on par with Undisclosed Desires on their last one. If you don't see it at around 3:45 into the song, I don't know what to say. It's awesome. Still not a blow-me-away album, but my opinions have changed on Madness.

Also Matt's singing in Supremacy is so epic. Especially when he says "Supremacy."

i know what you mean about 3:45, it's just...the song is 4:40 long. It's more of a constant build up for...a great minute. I tolerate Madness too, it's just... Man, there're so many songs in that album to put that one as a single.

Supremacy.
Panic Station, takes 20, 30 seconds, and the identity of the song is there. Wait until 0:50, and whoa, Muse got some Stevie Wonder. Catchy, overall fun, but...yeah, not really Muse's style.
Animals, which is probably my favorite song from the new album right now, i feel the Muse from old albums is there, but...grown up. I don't know.
Big Freeze, even though it sounds like a U2 song, could work as a single, too.
Liquid State and Save Me aren't bad songs, but i don't know how people will react to a different singer.
And i'm not sure if it is or not, but...Unsustainable. It's like Exogenesis got dubstep and was STILL a super strong song.
MacSimon

Postby Vitotamito » October 5th, 2012, 2:49 am

MacSimon wrote:
Vitotamito wrote:

i know what you mean about 3:45, it's just...the song is 4:40 long. It's more of a constant build up for...a great minute. I tolerate Madness too, it's just... Man, there're so many songs in that album to put that one as a single.

Supremacy.
Panic Station, takes 20, 30 seconds, and the identity of the song is there. Wait until 0:50, and whoa, Muse got some Stevie Wonder. Catchy, overall fun, but...yeah, not really Muse's style.
Animals, which is probably my favorite song from the new album right now, i feel the Muse from old albums is there, but...grown up. I don't know.
Big Freeze, even though it sounds like a U2 song, could work as a single, too.
Liquid State and Save Me aren't bad songs, but i don't know how people will react to a different singer.
And i'm not sure if it is or not, but...Unsustainable. It's like Exogenesis got dubstep and was STILL a super strong song.

Dude, Follow Me. It's got everything. It sounds like Bliss mixed with Dubstep mixed with U2. That's a single if I've ever heard one.

Vitotamito

Next

Return to Music