[Newly Released] Reign of Dragons

[Newly Released] Reign of Dragons

Postby GOMI » November 28th, 2012, 2:38 am

Reign of Dragons

Its an RPG game (I think?) for the ipod, a game that's fairly new which came out a week ago if I'm right, so there aren't any wikis or much threads on this game.

It's fairly new, but so far it's one of my better RPG card games I've played in a while (Collect monsters and evolve and stuff like that) and since it's new, some things are still in development, like adding a upcoming bazaar for trades and such in the near future, but overall so far, it's a really fun game, I've become addicted to it somewhat.

It's better than most RPG card games I played so far (In my opinion) because doing quests are just so easy and fast, you can get help from allies when fighting bosses, raids, and even help to attack other players. And you can evolve monsters to stronger cards, plus evolving is fairly fast and easy too.

Anyone else besides me tried this game? It's free in the app store, 4 1/2 stars rated so far.

Here's a link to the app store, if anyone is interested (And no, I'm not trying to advertise)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reign-o ... 95755?mt=8

ImageImageImage

And no, I'm not usually into monsters and dungeons. But I'm mostly otaku, nerdy and stuff, so this is an exception :geek:
GOMI

Re: [Newly Released] Reign of Dragons

Postby xX-DragonFairy-Xx » November 28th, 2012, 3:36 pm

oh, I kinda like browing ipod games when I'm bored. Maybe I'll try this one next. Is this just a deck building kind or is it an actual card game?
xX-DragonFairy-Xx

Postby GOMI » November 28th, 2012, 6:22 pm

xX-DragonFairy-Xx wrote:oh, I kinda like browing ipod games when I'm bored. Maybe I'll try this one next. Is this just a deck building kind or is it an actual card game?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to answer that question, since it's pretty much the same, a game where you can build up your deck and a card game. But if you mean by actual card game you mean like Yu-Gi-Oh and such, don't worry, it's nothing like that. You pretty much can use a maximum of 20 of your best cards you choose (or let the system choose your best deck of formation) to fight other players in battle, raid monster battle, and missions, and those monsters will pretty much just do it's own thing in battle, pretty much who ever has the higher attack stats over defense stats in battles have a better chance of winning and stealing their loot, winning over raid battles, and such. So overall, it's a pretty straight forward game when it comes to that. But I can't answer your question completely because it confuses me a little. Just try the game out for yourself and see what you think of it :D
GOMI

Postby xX-DragonFairy-Xx » November 28th, 2012, 6:36 pm

no no you got it. You just build up your deck and let the computer do everything. It's not like magic or pokemon where you actually have to think.

yeah, those kinds seem to be the popular kinds now a days. you should also looking into Guardian cross, it's pretty much the same thing.
xX-DragonFairy-Xx

Postby GOMI » November 28th, 2012, 6:56 pm

xX-DragonFairy-Xx wrote:no no you got it. You just build up your deck and let the computer do everything. It's not like magic or pokemon where you actually have to think.

yeah, those kinds seem to be the popular kinds now a days. you should also looking into Guardian cross, it's pretty much the same thing.

I'll check it out soon, thanks. And you do have to think at some point, since some combinations of specific card types and classes can activate combos and such, depending on which specific cards you choose. And there are 3 classes, Genesis, Chaos, and Justice. Chaos overrules Genesis, Genesis rules over Justice, and Justice take over Chaos. Its pretty much saying Fire -> Grass -> Water -> Fire. In this case, Chaos -> Genesis -> Justice -> Chaos. But besides that, it's pretty much straight forward.
GOMI

Return to Video Games