Seven Rain Drawin' Thangs! (2016 EDITION!)

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

Re: SR's Weeabootorium: "Learning to Walk Again" Edition

Postby Sonic-ock » December 17th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Dave Grohl instead of Boobs... I can accept this.
ImageImageImageImage
Sonic-ock

Postby Seven Rain » December 17th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Ooh, missed these responses earlier. Thanks guys! Glad to know I've spread at least a little bit of Foo Fighting joy today.
Seven Rain

Postby Vitotamito » December 17th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Alright, as per your request, Vito;
Hope it's satisfactory.
Spoiler! :
And sorry for the lack of boobs, Ock. THERE WILL BE MORE BOOBS IN THIS THREAD EVENTUALLY, DON'T WORRY.

Everything is beautiful! I love it! Thank you Seven Rain!!!
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Seven Rain » December 17th, 2012, 5:01 pm

I feel like Santa Claus!
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » December 24th, 2012, 11:26 pm

So I finally made FFXIII fanart.
... Not the best in the world but I just felt like showing my LightxHope love. Happy holidays everyone!
I wanted to wait until I had more to post but now that I've got a slew of new games to play I won't be finding much time to draw for a while.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » December 30th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Whew, making a bit of progress on WOE remaking again and knocking out some annoying panels makes me feel better about throwing together more random pics here.
So uhh... Got at least a couple. Starting with some random fox boy;
Foxes are one of my fave animals in general, so I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. An entire fictional race of cat people and no fox characters? Pfft.
I might draw more of him in the future but he's not canon to anything as of yet. Just a random pic.

Next up is something incredibly NSFW because I'm a perv and drawing this stuff has become a pseudo pick-me-up. Sorry about the increasingly-risque /ss/ content, but I can't help myself. Even though it's censored feel free to let me know if this ain't okay, mods. Disregard if paranoia. (The image is also huge, so click on it for a direct link.)
Spoiler! :
It actually keeps me on my toes making sure to get Melty's figure right. Keeping her thick/curvy without making her look overly fat. One way or another she's definitely gotten bigger than the first piece I drew, hahaha.

Honestly I only share like 1/3 of the NSFW stuff I draw... And those pieces I usually only share because the amount of effort/time I put into them makes it feel like a waste not to share them, haha. The rest is either too shota-ish, too shameless or just not enough effort put into them.
Spoiler! :
And Iunno if this is okay to do or not, but if anyone really wanted the uncensored versions of stuff I post I'm not above sharing them via PM. Just can't be posting raw NSFW shota content in public. I don't wanna be breaking any rules.

I wanted to have more than this but I still want to focus more on WOE for a while.
Last edited by Seven Rain on December 31st, 2012, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Rain

Postby ApaFox » December 30th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Foxes are one of my fave animals in general, so I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. An entire fictional race of cat people and no fox characters? Pfft.
I might draw more of him in the future but he's not canon to anything as of yet. Just a random pic.

I love those furry lil guys. Why isn't more... stuff(ionno) with fox people?
The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
ApaFox

Postby Seven Rain » December 31st, 2012, 12:59 am

I know, right? I'm all about Foxes. I might have to do more in the future to add to the amount of fox-character-weeaboo-ness on the Internet.
Still don't want to make them into a full-fledged race, though... But I will toss some in as random characters. I plan on eventually having some Toriyama-esque levels of random animal people mingling with the humans on future Earth.
Seven Rain

Postby SpiralPen » December 31st, 2012, 3:13 am

Alright, not only is that furry motherfucker adorable, but he has some pimpin' kicks.
I mean, DAYUMMM!! Kinda reminds me of Sonic-Ock to be honest, he always draws shoes.

Also, the NSFW is well drawn and I'm sure you had a blast coming up with that onomatopoeia. ;D

YES PLEASE MAKE A RACE OF FOX PEOPLE AND IF YOU DO MAKE SURE THERE'S AN ARCTIC ONE
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Seven Rain » December 31st, 2012, 3:23 am

SpiralPen wrote:Alright, not only is that furry motherfucker adorable, but he has some pimpin' kicks.
I mean, DAYUMMM!! Kinda reminds me of Sonic-Ock to be honest, he always draws shoes.

To be completely honest I think SA2 is to blame/thank for the way I draw shoes of that variety, haha.

SpiralPen wrote:Also, the NSFW is well drawn and I'm sure you had a blast coming up with that onomatopoeia. ;D

I always have a blast coming up with goofy censors, haha.

SpiralPen wrote:YES PLEASE MAKE A RACE OF FOX PEOPLE AND IF YOU DO MAKE SURE THERE'S AN ARCTIC ONE

But I already have a feminine race of animal-eared people. D:
Then again it could always be like Brigan's race and not get as much in-depth lore as the Ethereans unless I ever miraculously get all my major stories done...
Spoiler! :
Race expanding or not I'm totes gonna draw an Arctic one sometime. That idea is dynamite.
Seven Rain

Postby SpiralPen » December 31st, 2012, 3:34 am

Only thing better than foxes are the slick white ones.

It's like putting an already handsome man in a suit.
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Sonic-ock » January 1st, 2013, 5:09 pm

Awesome Fox dude, love the kicks, very Sonic.

Also, YEAH! Great NSFW art. BOOBS!
ImageImageImageImage
Sonic-ock

Postby Seven Rain » January 1st, 2013, 5:30 pm

Sonic-ock wrote:Awesome Fox dude, love the kicks, very Sonic.

Also, YEAH! Great NSFW art. BOOBS!

<3

I'll be sure to try getting more random stuff up after a few more pages of WOE are knocked out.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » January 29th, 2013, 11:59 am

Ho, what's this? A rare update to my showcase thread?
Unfortunately I don't come bearing much. Just a redesign of Fathom I wanted to run by resident fans;
This might seem sudden, but yeah. I decided to take this remaking opportunity to give Fathom a new, and more... Practical look. His old armor was just a bit too nonsense, and admittedly one I spent the least amount of time on when starting the comic. It was clunky-looking, and a bit too on the heavy side for a guy like him. I figured since his only armored scenes so far are in the Wings chapter, I'd go ahead and give him a redesign to go along with the remaking.

I also thought I'd mention; That idea I talked about a while back? About making a central site for all the EthereaVerse comics and info and whatnot?
Well it's happening, it's coming along nicely and it will be revealed along with the remake pages of WOE later this year. It's still got plenty of work needing done, but the site buttons are done and the art is nearly done, so most of what's really left is text and glossary stuff.
And don't worry, it didn't make a big impact on remaking. I know I'm already terrible with procrastination and unmotivation, but the majority of the site took about a day to get edited and fixed up, followed by some time spent on images. This is gonna be a big reveal, but It's not taking as much time as it may sound. And hey, since this is the showcase thread, how about a preview shot?
Spoiler! :

Hope my resident WOE fans will look forward to it, and sorry I don't have more artwork to post, but when I'm struggling this hard to motivate myself to draw, I'm spending that energy on WOE.
Seven Rain

Postby ApaFox » February 1st, 2013, 5:25 am

Seven Rain wrote:This might seem sudden, but yeah. I decided to take this remaking opportunity to give Fathom a new, and more... Practical look. His old armor was just a bit too nonsense, and admittedly one I spent the least amount of time on when starting the comic. It was clunky-looking, and a bit too on the heavy side for a guy like him. I figured since his only armored scenes so far are in the Wings chapter, I'd go ahead and give him a redesign to go along with the remaking.

Always nice to update a design based on newly acquired skillz.

Seven Rain wrote:Hope my resident WOE fans will look forward to it, and sorry I don't have more artwork to post, but when I'm struggling this hard to motivate myself to draw, I'm spending that energy on WOE.

Interesting. So, you've been planning a facelift I see.
The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
ApaFox

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Showcase