E3 Speculation and Discussion Thread!

Re: E3 Speculation and Discussion Thread!

Postby SpiralPen » June 12th, 2013, 12:30 am

Seven Rain wrote:*Glances up*
I wish more people were hyped for Monolith's new game. ;___;

Spoiler! :
UHHHHHH DID I NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HOLY SHIT IT LOOKS AMAZING, I TEXTED ALL MY FRIENDS IMMEDIATELY TO WATCH IT AND FORCED ONE OF THEM TO WAKE UP JUST TO WATCH THAT TRAILER!! I'VE WATCHED IT LIKE FIFTEEN TIMES AND IT NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME!! AUHGHUGHGH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GONNA BE "SEAMLESS OPEN WORLD" WITH ALL THAT HUGE AMBITIOUS CONTENT SHOVED INTO IT! IT LOOKED FUCKING INCREDIBLE I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY BRO
Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
SpiralPen

Postby Seven Rain » June 12th, 2013, 2:26 am

SpiralPen wrote:

Spoiler! :
UHHHHHH DID I NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HOLY SHIT IT LOOKS AMAZING, I TEXTED ALL MY FRIENDS IMMEDIATELY TO WATCH IT AND FORCED ONE OF THEM TO WAKE UP JUST TO WATCH THAT TRAILER!! I'VE WATCHED IT LIKE FIFTEEN TIMES AND IT NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME!! AUHGHUGHGH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GONNA BE "SEAMLESS OPEN WORLD" WITH ALL THAT HUGE AMBITIOUS CONTENT SHOVED INTO IT! IT LOOKED FUCKING INCREDIBLE I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY BRO

Spoiler! :
AND THE CONFIRMATION OF MORE THAN ONE MECH ASKLDBNFJLSBGFJHBDSFKGBDSJBGFSDLFHBGSJDFG.

Seriously, though. It makes me realize how badly I need to get back to Xenoblade and finish that up.
The wait is gonna be such a pain thooooough. Not just for X but for everything. D:

On one hand it's nice having time to start saving money for next year but god dayum, I've been really wanting something to fill the void left by my stolen 3DS. I feel like the typical depressed-girl-eating-ice-cream character from a TV show AND MY ICE CREAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MARIO KART 8, AFGHJNDFGJSBDF.
2014 needs to happen. Now.

*EDIT*
Hey so umm... I dunno if I'll be there Wednesday or Saturday, but when I get to Best does anyone have any questions about the MK8 or SM3DW demos they wanna ask me now so I can make sure I have answers when I get back? I might try Wind Waker HD, but Iunno. I'll decide when I get there, but MK8 is my main priority.
Spoiler! :
Also is anyone else gonna be trying to go check the demos out? :D

*EDIT*
Bleh, I think I might be too tired to go today since it'd have to be at like 4. Oh well, Saturday' fine.

*EDIIIIIT*
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/12/plays ... nt-requir/
Furthermore, free-to-play games won't require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer. During a separate rountable Joystiq was present at, Sony Worldwide Studios President Shuhei said, "As far as free-to-play games are concerned, it's the publisher's decision whether they put it inside or outside of PS Plus."

Well now there's a ray of light in the disappointment that is paid online play for the PS4. Now if Sony made the PS Plus sub optional for devs of all games, and not just F2P games, I'd probably forgive them for the change.
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » June 12th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
SpiralPen wrote:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
AND THE CONFIRMATION OF MORE THAN ONE MECH ASKLDBNFJLSBGFJHBDSFKGBDSJBGFSDLFHBGSJDFG.

Spoiler! :
I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING FUCK OH MAN THAT TRAILER. BRO. BRO. I'VE NEVER PLAYED XENOBLADE GAME AND THAT MADE ME SO EXCITED. I WANT IT. I WANT IT SO HARD. SORRY. I FORGOT. AHHH. I WISH I HADN'T. AAAH.
Afrohawkman

Postby stkbayfield » June 12th, 2013, 9:14 pm

This has been a really wonderful E3.

I'm super hoping for Persona 5 news to make it perfect.
ImageImage

Half visual novel, half webcomic. All new and updated 3 times a week.

Current update showcase: Chapter 4: Page 1 - Infiltrator (Interactive elements/Music)
stkbayfield

Postby KirbyHead » June 13th, 2013, 5:20 am

stkbayfield wrote:This has been a really wonderful E3.

I'm super hoping for Persona 5 news to make it perfect.

I'm fully prepared to backflip over the moon if that happens.
KirbyHead

Postby flyingtoast » June 24th, 2013, 12:47 am

Spoiler! :

Looks very interesting.
(I know E3 has been over for a while, but It's hard to find conferences split into short videos.)
flyingtoast

Previous

Return to Video Games