Radio Silence

Nominate outstanding comics to be spotlighted here.

Radio Silence

Postby Captain Ghost » March 20th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Hey there! I'd like to nominate the comic Radio Silence for a spotlight!

It's about a band's journey and growth, their ups and downs, life on the road -- the synopsis puts it better than I could, I think:
Hitting the road on a journey of self discovery and acceptance, this coming-of-age tale gives a backstage look at friendships and the plights of fame as experienced by a modern British rock band.

On the fast track toward fame, the five members of the fictional British rock band, Radio Silence, enter into an exciting new life on the road with their best friends. As they tour across the United Kingdom, they excitedly embrace this new lifestyle and all the resulting challenges, including living in close quarters with each other with little privacy, and the overwhelming reaction of the public to their new-found success.

It's evident even from the start that a lot of time and care goes into each page. The creator really has a way with letting expressions and body language do a lot of the heavy lifting.
I think it definitely deserves a bit more love <3

Here's the cover, for a glimpse:

Cheers~
Captain Ghost

Re: Radio Silence

Postby Oly-RRR » March 21st, 2018, 1:37 pm

Seconded, this is a very enjoyable slice of life comic with beautiful art. Even if you're not really into the music scene you can still enjoy the general nerdness and character interactions and did I mention beautiful art? :mrgreen:
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Return to Comic Spotlight Suggestions