MAD MAGIC (dark comedy urban fantasy)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

MAD MAGIC (dark comedy urban fantasy)

Postby Illuminated » February 17th, 2019, 3:52 pm

Mad Magic (http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=179850) is a black comedy, urban fantasy about whatever happened to that background bully from your favourite best-selling YA series.

Kicked out of the Academy of Magic as a teenager before she could finish her studies in witchcraft, Joy Kaplan is a talentless mess, living a life of expedients in the normal world. But normal it might not be: Blight Court, the complex she lives in, seems a magnet for strange activities and mysterious characters.
Surreal, acerbic and irreverent, Mad Magic is a constant barrage of jokes, enchantments, monsters and maniacs, a miasma of wild characters and absurd situations, aimed at those have abandoned the whimsical realm of childhood and are now entirely lost in the dreary normality of adulthood.

Updates Tuesday & Thursday

After a gestation process of seven years, I started posting Mad Magic on November 2018, on tumblr and later on its own site. I've uploaded here on Smackjeeves the accumulated bulk of it last week, and now it will updated regularly twice week until it ends (which is gonna take a while).

MAIN SITE: http://madmagiccomic.com/
My twitter: https://twitter.com/illuminacomics

Illuminated

Re: MAD MAGIC (dark comedy urban fantasy)

Postby Illuminated » March 2nd, 2019, 2:39 am

March Bump
Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » June 18th, 2019, 11:21 am

Mad Magic is taking a brief hiatus of a couple of weeks to build up buffer for Chapter 4.
There's over 140 pages of monsters, witches, magic, metal bands and satanists for you to catch up!

Illuminated

Postby Firefly Jelly » July 2nd, 2019, 1:13 am

One of the best things I've seen on here so far. Brilliant, very funny stuff.
Firefly Jelly

Postby Illuminated » July 31st, 2019, 2:42 am

Mad Magic is back with Chapter IV after a period of Hiatus.
Updates once again twice as week, every tuesday and thursday

Firefly Jelly wrote:One of the best things I've seen on here so far. Brilliant, very funny stuff.

Thank you very much for the comment!
Illuminated

Return to Self-Promotion