Time Gate: Reaper - a fantasy saga ruined by time travel ~

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Time Gate: Reaper - a fantasy saga ruined by time travel ~

Postby Uzuki Cheverie » July 15th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Hey SJ! I'm back after having been gone a while (not like I was ever here much to begin with so none of y'all would have noticed I disappeared in the first place LOL)

This time, though, I'm happy to say that, at the very least, my work will be here indefinitely for the next few years (thank you SJ scheduled uploader <3)

Time Gate: Reaper is the first installment in a series of ten, told through the eyes of teenage girl Uzuki Kasahara, a hardheaded girl with an often misdirected attitude. Life as she knows it, however, is about to be turned upside down, by the mysterious Mitsuhiro Minamimoto, an enigmatic student with whom she holds a strange, unexplained hatred for. Though he seems innocent enough, he may carry more secrets than she can see on the surface - and she may find it challenges her own dark, unspoken past.

An original story that's been ten years in the making, Time Gate blends fantasy, adventure, romance and horror, and presents it similarly to that of Japanese manga, with a right-to-left reading format and black and white/grey palettes.

Time Gate: Reaper uploads a page a day, every weekday from Mon-Fri, at 6 PM AST.

Bit more of a binge-reader? You can also find Time Gate: Reaper on Tapastic, where it's been uploaded up until its most recent updates (as of typing this, we are on Chapter 48!)
Uzuki Cheverie

Re: Time Gate: Reaper - a fantasy saga ruined by time travel

Postby eishiya » July 16th, 2019, 7:59 am

Please don't embed images larger than 1200x1200, it's against the rules and doesn't fit nicely on most screens anyway. You can link to large images (I recommend including a large file warning though), and you can embed smaller ones.

Also, your signature's too big, and doesn't even show up in full. The signature size limit in the rules is 700 x 200 pixels.
eishiya

Re: Time Gate: Reaper - a fantasy saga ruined by time travel

Postby Uzuki Cheverie » July 16th, 2019, 7:12 pm

eishiya wrote:Please don't embed images larger than 1200x1200, it's against the rules and doesn't fit nicely on most screens anyway. You can link to large images (I recommend including a large file warning though), and you can embed smaller ones.

Also, your signature's too big, and doesn't even show up in full. The signature size limit in the rules is 700 x 200 pixels.

i tried sizing them down and they still seem to come out too big lol Thanks for letting me know though, I'll try fixinf it again when I get home :p
Uzuki Cheverie

Return to Self-Promotion