(CLOSED) =] will be open again on the next month

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

(CLOSED) =] will be open again on the next month

Postby YukeeeSan » June 6th, 2010, 9:49 am

uh hi..the name is Yuki.. =].. im kinda new in this site...

i am an aspiring artist although i do know that I have lots of things to learn and to improve (oh yeah..sorry btw if i got a bad grammar..im an asian I am not a good english speaker since english is not my native language.. =[ )

i got a manga writer which is my friend since i was like 13 years old..but he is kinda busy with college so the story has been on hiatus for quite awhile... =[...

i am currently looking for a good story writer in which the story will be easily grabbed by the readers ^^;;... I do prefer MYSTERY genre of manga... I do believe that keeping the readers inquisitive and curious about the story will definitely make them look forward on the next chapter...

...but im not really closing my possibilities in other genres like shonen, shoujo. action , fantasy, SCI-FI ^^..as long as it is interesting i am very much willing to do it :O... but please no YURI x-x;;;... lool...

hmmz... oh yeah before i forgot, i like a fast ending story..it can be a like 2 volumes and the story is finished. as long as the main thought is there and there is an unexpected twist of event at the end... i dont mind if the ending is TRAGIC or a CLIFF HANGER ... moreover, I wont be able to accept it, if the manga will last for how many chapters with the same length of naruto, or one piece manga chapters since I already have my own main manga which I am currently working on (but too bad, its on hiatus x-x;;).....

i can draw both traditionally and digitally... I am very much particular with the body anatomy of the character.... I can both color and ink my own work ^^..i cannot consider myself to be an outstanding artist but just like what they say, A MILES OF TRAVEL started with a SINGLE STEP.. and EVERY WRITER AND ARTIST STARTED WITH A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER...

btw...

you can see some of my works at www.youtube.com/yukeeesan .... this will serve as a sample on how i do my drawings.... and it will be my pleasure if you add me as your friend and subscribe on my youtube account...

i am looking forward in working with everybody and meeting different people... ^^

****************** EDITS***********************

EDIT PART 1: i will be free for the whole month so just keep the interesting story coming... ^^... i dont mind making more than 1 story ;]... but u shud pinky swear that you would not leave me hanging or else i will break your pinky. :twisted: loool jk....

EDIT PART 2:
a.) please be CREATIVE as possible.. I dont like the story to end up a whole shadow of other popular mangas or else it doesnt have any difference with IMITATING and COPYING.. i would like everyone to get out of their own box and be original as much as possible...(im sure you dont like the readers to completely know where the story is heading... I would like the story to be very mysterious in no one will be able to expect the unexpected twist.... that is why i prefer MYSTERY and PSYCHOLOGICAL genre......

b.) If ever i gave you my msn then it is a sign im more than willing to pursue our collaborations

c.) i will only start drawing the story if 2 chapters are already well written... (im really the type of person who wants to complete its project and I am more than willing to finish the manga so i would like to end up with a persistent writer)

d.) I do set deadlines for the writer to finish each chapter because I also give myself a deadline in when will I finish my art... ( i guess its an even trade..) with deadlines, both parties will be able avoid slacking off... and as for myself, I like deadlines because im an OC (obsessive compulsive)

e.) sorry for being picky with the story.... but with an interesting story comes with an interesting audience and I would love to read the comments of the readers on how are they going to analyze and guess what will be in the next chapter)

f.) as the story is being processed, i would give suggestions which will help the both parties but on the same note the writer can also give their suggestions to their artist to collaborate well, just like what they said "2 heads are better than one" xD

g.) i would love the writers to give their characters somekind of a lyrical passage like the following statement below:

MAN: "Dont assume your position to someone else, because.... It may be far from reality"
KID: "when people are trying to pull you down, it only means one thing.... YOU ARE ABOVE THEM"

its up to the writer on how they are going to create their own lyrical passages for their character... xD..

h.) treat your characters as your own... Love them !!!..put love on your work.. Dont just write story just for the HECK of it.. Write because you love doing it without expecting anything on return...

i.) Please.. be detailed as possible.. dont let it be like a novel type or else it is very hard to interpret it... i would love to see scripting or if your good with paneling then great that would be a great help because if the writer will put it in novel type, it will be difficult for the artist to portray it because on HOW the writer portrays his work maybe different on how the artist will be able to interpret it... In order for the 2 parties to think like one, it will be great if it is detailed and written in script... like i said PANELING will be a great...

rough sample:
--page 1---
panel 1: *a silhouette appear on the window*
Panel 2: *noob man is shocked*
Panel 3: [b]NOOB MAN:
*startled*
"are you batman?"[/b]

j. In naming the character, dont just get random names just for you to name it... i would love the names of the characters to totally blend with their personality like for example if the protagonist is[b] dark and serious it can be named as "CRIMSON" like the color of blood....[/b] just be creative with the name... dont end up with just random japanese or english names xD....

NOTE: sorry for being too picky and strict x-x;;....
Last edited by YukeeeSan on June 9th, 2010, 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
YukeeeSan

Re: hi.. I am in need of a serious and not a slacker writer

Postby SuperBiasedMan » June 6th, 2010, 10:14 am

Hey, I could write a story for you. I happen to love unexpected twists ;)

There's one idea I have where there's this guy who's hugely powerful compared to any normal human, so much so that he believes he may be god. However he has crippling character flaws that make him reluctant to use or reveal his powers.

It's only a basic idea right now, but I can build it up more and develop it. You can get involved with the writing too if you'd be interested in it.

(just to clarify, two volumes of manga = 18 chapters = 360 pages approximately, right?)

Let me know what you think anyway and I'll answer any questions or comments you have ^^
Snuffan and on a separate occasion, my dad wrote:"don´t be a girls who needs a man, be the girl a man need"

SuperBiasedMan

Postby UrbanMysticDee » June 6th, 2010, 10:28 am

First off, I've had several writers crap out on me so just by me suggesting a story this probably won't end well.

I've got a great story from many years ago I did called "Metropolis" about a murder mystery with a pretty interesting twist. The mystery escalates along with the murders and pretty soon it's not just a lone detective after the killer, there are hunters and mercenaries and all sorts of people.

How many pages (and pages per week) are you looking for, and what are you NOT willing to do?
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Postby YukeeeSan » June 6th, 2010, 10:30 am

SuperBiasedMan wrote:Hey, I could write a story for you. I happen to love unexpected twists ;)

There's one idea I have where there's this guy who's hugely powerful compared to any normal human, so much so that he believes he may be god. However he has crippling character flaws that make him reluctant to use or reveal his powers.

It's only a basic idea right now, but I can build it up more and develop it. You can get involved with the writing too if you'd be interested in it.

(just to clarify, two volumes of manga = 18 chapters = 360 pages approximately, right?)

Let me know what you think anyway and I'll answer any questions or comments you have ^^

oh hi there deary//;>... hmmzzz... so the leading character is some sort of LIGHT YAGAMI from death note or AIZEN from BLEACH... the story is quite interesting because iw ould love to see the charcter being trap on his own trap x].... but i do hope that it wont be with similar story of death note or else we will be lacking the originality :O... >]..but i do belive in your talent =]... can i get your e-mail address so it wil be easy to have a conversation in private thanx ^^
YukeeeSan

Postby YukeeeSan » June 6th, 2010, 10:44 am

UrbanMysticDee wrote:First off, I've had several writers crap out on me so just by me suggesting a story this probably won't end well.

I've got a great story from many years ago I did called "Metropolis" about a murder mystery with a pretty interesting twist. The mystery escalates along with the murders and pretty soon it's not just a lone detective after the killer, there are hunters and mercenaries and all sorts of people.

How many pages (and pages per week) are you looking for, and what are you NOT willing to do?

oh hi urban mystic dee..thanks for responding ^^...

hmmz first let me go through your story....

1.) i can see your story shifting from a normal murder scene event into a total dark path of the story and HOW MUCH I LOVE DARK STORY x] and then BOOM with a tragic ending (lool im a big fan of tragic ending).... i cant wait on how you will unfold your story... one thing that im afraid of, is that your story will be having a big cast of characters.. i do hope that the original story will not be mislead with the big set of characters or else the audience will be mislead too =[.... but hope you will be able to pull it through...

hmmz secondly lets go through your question about the capacity of workloads..

2.) as what have i stated earlier i only like a fast ending manga with a maximum of 2 volumes.. so as what have superbiasedman have said, it will be approximately 360 pages or less... i dont mind having a chapter per week of 10-15 pages as long as it is direct to the point without beating around the bush .... =[... actually i am willing to do any scene since i am up for challenges but NO ROBOTS for now..im still learning to draw ROBOTS x-x;;... and NO YURI.... Dx... its alright for me to do a sexual scenes as long as it is relevant to the story... furthermore, before i start drawing the story i would like the writers to pass atleast 2 detailed chapters of the story because i really hate it when the writer is leaving me without doing anything Dx...i would like to give the details of the story to the writer's hand because i do know that it is there specialty.... i do hope i answer your question.. ..if you are interested to pursue your story please do e-mail me @ yukeeesan@yahoo.com
YukeeeSan

Postby terralance » June 6th, 2010, 11:33 am

you can work with me if you want..i sent a pm
terralance

Postby YukeeeSan » June 6th, 2010, 11:43 pm

* i bump for edits and suggestions* please do read it well xD
YukeeeSan

Postby terralance » June 7th, 2010, 1:23 am

It is alright. I'm sorry i am not good with the paneling and my story is too novelish. I am trully sorry but i hope i can work with you

oh and by the way, i sent you the rest of the story. That is pretty much it for the first part. 2 more parts to go. Just tell me if you are interested in working with me or not.
terralance

Postby Mumu » June 7th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Mmmm.... Do you mind doing horror? I do have a story I've tried to draw myself several times... but I never quite liked the way it came out. So far I have only the cover for chapter one drawn xD;;;;

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=68759

Here is the description I have in the comic profile:

When you die as a Whitten Mansion employee, you can never stay dead - that is - as long as you take the pill.

The first death is initiative.

The second death is experience.

The third death is adaptation.

And so follows the fourth and many more, only to be engraved into your body as another bad habit - the habit of dying.

--------------

It's about a mansion that revives itself and anyone else (as long as they take a pill) in it at midnight every night. It's more like the mansion is restored to a certain point in time rather than 'healing' itself. The main character is Kain Whitten, but there are a few other important characters...

The profile description is kind of a joke to how many times the employees of the mansion are killed and revived. >u>

The on-the-surface plot is about the reviving mansion, but the major plot is about Kain and the whole Whitten family (which later explains how the mansion restores itself). MMmmm if you're interested please PM so I can send you more information :3
Mumu

Postby HABE » June 7th, 2010, 2:11 pm

Mumu wrote:It's about a mansion that revives itself and anyone else (as long as they take a pill) in it at midnight every night.

Sounds like a cool idea. Is the pill important though? It might be sleeker if it just happened at midnight automatically.

P.S. Nice style, YukeeeSan.
HABE

Postby Mumu » June 7th, 2010, 6:19 pm

yeah the pill is a rather significant part of the story... the time midnight, the pill, the restoration of the mansion all result from one thing. OOOOH I don't want to say much in case i end up drawing it myself XD;;
Mumu

Return to Creative Collaboration