Let's Vent

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Let's Vent

Postby Vitotamito » May 16th, 2009, 1:22 am

I remember I was complaining about the original Gold and Silver back in the day. The Game would have been much better if they'd kept the original Pokemon and not added any. Just new story, new characters, new world, everything else the same. Maybe a few new moves. Gold and Silver are what turned Pokemon into a bunch of bullshit.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Vinuu » May 16th, 2009, 1:24 am

Those thoughts came to me when Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was released.
I was like, enough of the new pokemon! I can't remember any of these new things and half of them suck anyway. Remake the old games instead of introducing 10000000000 new pokemon please!
Vinuu

Postby avian-reader » May 16th, 2009, 2:50 am

I only kept up with Pokemon whilst they were on GBC, as a result I have Blue, Yellow, Silver and Crystal. The fact silver is now considered old just blows my mind. I remember how I'd spend whole nights training those little critters, only for my game to suddenly get wiped by accident T_T Still, I guess that was about six years ago, lol
2014 Resolution: Work hard and do well with my job, OU studies, and BSL Level 2
avian-reader

Postby pooppoop » May 16th, 2009, 10:28 am

i didnt like the original pokemon... the only good use they are is naming my new ones the old names, for example, my Whiscash (the mud fish for the ignorant people) was named Ekans, my Torterra (again, for the ignorant people, the 3rd evo of the grass starter) was named Venusaur...

i never really use any of the old pokemon though... they are just too boring to me, Whiscash, chatot, and bibarel are where its at

Hey i think i did it right. My 3rd banner... i like it! Its an action, its a comedy.
pooppoop

Postby AFStaff » May 16th, 2009, 6:55 pm

Stinking engineering majors... They get all the money and publicity and do half to a quarter of the work! If I had any brains in my head I'd become a pharmacist or a chemical engineer...
AFStaff

Postby pooppoop » May 17th, 2009, 6:32 am

NEEEDS MOOOOOORE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

is that venting?

Hey i think i did it right. My 3rd banner... i like it! Its an action, its a comedy.
pooppoop

Postby Yazzydream » May 17th, 2009, 8:20 am

Friend who emotionally betrayed me contacts me again to clear her own conscience. ARRRRRRRGGGG!
Image Image
Yazzydream

Postby Vitotamito » May 17th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Dear Roommate,

If it makes you happy that you feel you're "Destined to do something great" then cool. But it's not making you happy, and you talk about it every FUCKING day. Enough is enough! You're a normal person, like everyone else in the world. Quit living in fantasy land, and hang out with the big kids.

-Sincerely
Vito
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby pooppoop » May 18th, 2009, 12:00 am

god... i got my first warning ever from this site for posting "Needs more rage" in the venting thread -_-
plus i got yelled at earlier for avatar size... and my dad sent me into a mental breakdown for being an arogant blowhard that cant stand to let his children win arguements... UGGG... why does today have to suck!!!

*stabs a teddy bear repeatedly*

pooppoop

Postby Vinuu » May 18th, 2009, 3:56 am

Yazzydream wrote:Friend who emotionally betrayed me contacts me again to clear her own conscience. ARRRRRRRGGGG!

Ugh.
For me the friend betrays me then ignores my attempts at trying to patch things up.
rgsgdgshdh arghh
Vinuu

Postby Imi » May 18th, 2009, 6:04 am

University doesn't seem to know its arse from its elbow despite being one of the oldest in the country. Surely to goodness I am not the first person ever to want to change my course. It shouldn't be that hard. Why does no single person in the same damn department seem to be able to tell me a consistent story? Why do they have to make my life so difficult? I am paying them for this service.
Imi

Postby Sai » May 18th, 2009, 7:45 am

I hate Arby's. I hate it when I get randomly scheduled openings when I'm usually the closer. And although I like getting the mountain of hours at work, I'm getting sick of covering for everybody.
Sai

Postby Sharky001 » May 18th, 2009, 12:59 pm

I have had something stuck in my eye all day and it hurts like hell, and whatever it is seems to be unaffected by however much water I stick my eye into. Plus, I've been cold all day and in class my friend told me that my lips had turned blue/purple, which is rather odd. But on the plus side, I think I did pretty good on my R.E GSCE exam this morning.
Sharky001

Postby Mach » May 18th, 2009, 1:38 pm

Imi wrote:University doesn't seem to know its arse from its elbow despite being one of the oldest in the country. Surely to goodness I am not the first person ever to want to change my course. It shouldn't be that hard. Why does no single person in the same damn department seem to be able to tell me a consistent story? Why do they have to make my life so difficult? I am paying them for this service.

I think its all Universities that are incompetent, not just yours if thats any comfort (mines is just as bad)

As for venting...
Why did I have to get the one flat where none of the flatmates get on with each other at all? (myself included)
Revision sucks
Why do students here get less benefits than any other group in society in Scotland? (And unlike others, have to pay it back, WITH interest) Holding a part time job in a 3rd year science course is near impossible

I will come out with more in the "heat of the moment"
Mach

Postby Guest » May 18th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Why is Starbucks coffee so expensive?? I mean, 3 dollars for a frappucino?? Do they put gold in your beverages????
WTF

PreviousNext

Return to Life Issues