It's Raining Outside errors

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

It's Raining Outside errors

Postby Jacob L » September 4th, 2009, 4:12 pm

On the new template It's Raining Outside, all of the links, such as RSS and +Fave don't go to the comic it's on and instead direct you to the RSS and Faving of the templates comic http://www.itsrainingoutside.smackjeeves.com. I realize this is easy to fix and I've already done so on my comic, but I thought you'd like to know anyways.

You can read my comic above or at http://www.1000.smackjeeves.com.

Admin wrote:Jacob got quite the sun-tan at our last party.
Jacob L

Re: It's Raining Outside errors

Postby Admin » September 4th, 2009, 4:57 pm

Thanks, I fixed the template as well.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's Raining Outside errors

Postby Mr Aids » September 4th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Woops, sorry about that.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Return to Bugs & Glitches