Logged In Glitch

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Logged In Glitch

Postby Loverofpiggies » September 28th, 2009, 8:39 am

Okay I've had this problem for about a month, I'll be logged in just like always and be able to comment on most comics, but lately every time I try to comment on it (which can be seen here http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=19063 ) It always acts as if I'm not logged in. Every single time I've tried to comment, yet everywhere else on the site I'm still logged in just fine.
Loverofpiggies

Re: Logged In Glitch

Postby IDONTKNOWCORP » October 10th, 2009, 1:12 pm

I've actually had this problem on occasion too. It's not on one specific comic though, usually just the first one I comment on for a day.

The problem usually goes away when i either (A) Go to the Smack Jeeves homepage and re-login or (B) just refresh the page, though it only works half the time.

Not a really prominent or annoying glitch, but it could do with some fixing.
IDONTKNOWCORP

Return to Bugs & Glitches