My Comics Are Missing?

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Re: My Comics Are Missing?

Postby feistygirl » December 21st, 2016, 1:55 pm

Hello! I would love my comic to be restored. It was titled INTROSPECTIVE MOUSE. I have not updated it in a long time, BUT I was intending to get back to it and now it's gone. I understand that you wanted to purge the site of abandoned comics. I assure you I haven't abandoned my muse.
THANK YOU!!
Feistygirl (aka Karen)
feistygirl

Postby NellyOnly » March 25th, 2017, 4:05 pm

If it's not for too much trouble, I'd love to get one of my comics back: "Whistling in the dark".

It fit the criteria of not having too many pages (there were only two-three) and created years back (and thus being abandoned).
The only reason I want to have them back is so that I can save them (the original pages were lost in a hard drive failure and I seem to have forgotten to save them on this device). But I do understand if it's not possible, at least I know why. :D
NellyOnly

Postby Verteth » July 14th, 2017, 9:07 am

once again id like to request the return of my comic 'Playing Magic' this is the second time its been removed without notice and/or concern for me. please bring it back thanks.
Verteth

Postby Verteth » August 29th, 2018, 7:32 am

hey, all my comics are missing again, 3rd time
the missing titles
tint
grimoire
playing magic
craze

there was another the name of which I cant recall. please reinstate all of them ASAP and stop removing them without my permission, thank.
Verteth

Postby Admin » August 29th, 2018, 3:28 pm

I couldn't find the first or last one, but the other three have been restored. If you don't want them to get deleted after two years of inactivity and having less than five pages, you can mark them as Hidden and they won't be deleted.
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Bugs & Glitches