"[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning" and another bug.

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Bizarre forum display problem

Postby mitchellbravo » June 18th, 2017, 10:13 am

This is appearing at the top of the screen on all forum pages:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4503: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'

Also when I view an existing thread, there's like a whole screen's worth of empty space after each post, starting immediately below the poster's banner.
(edit: It does not seem to be affecting this post I'm making right now but that may be because the post is long enough that it's taking up that much space anyway.)

The area underneath this posting window is choppy/weirdly jumbled looking- I had a really hard time adding this attachment because the buttons were all half-hidden like this- I'm assuming this has to do with the error at the top of the screen.

edit: I'm assuming this has to do with what's going on in this thread, but I'll leave this post here just in case.
Attachments
weird error.png
weird error.png (18.23 KiB) Viewed 535 times
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning" and another bug.

Postby JoKeR » June 18th, 2017, 1:58 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4503: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'

I see this on the top of the forum.

And, I noticed that the clickable field for the SJ profile is now super long and stretches the signature to 5 times its hight.

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Re: "[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning" and another bug.

Postby mitchellbravo » June 18th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Joker- I merged our threads, yours was probably in the better place for it but since my post was made earlier it appears first in the thread.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Re: "[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning" and another bug.

Postby JoKeR » June 19th, 2017, 6:37 am

Noooooooooo... you stole my thunder!

It seems to be fixed now. :mrgreen:

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Return to Bugs & Glitches