Redirected to an ad after uploading page?

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Redirected to an ad after uploading page?

Postby MemaiShirosaki » February 3rd, 2019, 2:24 pm

Hey so... weird thing.

After uploading a comic page to be scheduled, instead of the usual "View comic now" "Back to management" menu, I was redirected to another page entirely (specifically, agoda.com). I've run virus checks and there doesn't seem to be a bug, is this another ad that's slipped through the SJ filters? D:
MemaiShirosaki

Re: Redirected to an ad after uploading page?

Postby Kyulein » February 4th, 2019, 3:44 pm

I've had similar experiences on mobile after reading new uploads... After a couple of seconds I was redirected to some shady website. No such experience on desktop yet, though.
Kyulein

Return to Bugs & Glitches