Recent Comic button isn't working right

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Recent Comic button isn't working right

Postby Guest » January 31st, 2010, 6:25 pm

If a comic that uses more than one chapter, and you update a diffrent chapter, the button only navigates you to the chapter on the bottom of the scroll bar's most recent comic. Even if there is a comic submitted after it on a diffrent chapter. It's really annoying.

Re: Recent Comic button isn't working right

Postby trenton_dawn » January 31st, 2010, 7:16 pm

Unfortunately for you, I think the chapter system was designed with the idea that only one chapter would be being updated at a time (i.e. a linear narrative). I don't really know what kind of changes to the system you would want.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Re: Recent Comic button isn't working right

Postby Guest » February 5th, 2010, 4:55 pm

Mm. I just think it would be better if it would go to the most recent page, rather than the recent page of a specific chapter. But maybe that's just me, I like to use the chapters for other purposes as well. :/

Return to Bugs & Glitches