Help...

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Help...

Postby Guest » January 29th, 2011, 2:08 pm

I was going to use the SJ wiki,but it isn't working,so could you fix it,or give me a reason why it's down...

because I needed help but I had to start a topic but no-one's helping...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7228

Re: Help...

Postby pwii » January 29th, 2011, 2:15 pm

I'm pretty sure this should be in bugs and glitches section.
Shoprocks wrote:Surely it's no coincidence that the more I talk about the characters, the gayer they get.

Interterrestrial wrote:...and I can tell you strange things that you probably never wanted to know like the fact that I have a can of beets in my closet and I didn't put it there
pwii

Postby trenton_dawn » January 29th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Yes, the Wiki is currently down. We're looking into it. Incidentally, I saw your topic earlier but was unable to respond at that time. Now I can't find it. What exactly did you need help with?
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby Guest » January 30th, 2011, 11:16 am

Return to Bugs & Glitches