Favorites Depleting?

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Favorites Depleting?

Postby BaldDumboRat » February 2nd, 2011, 6:46 pm

I've been noticing something that has reoccurred again and again over the past year or so when I post a comic page. The fan count always depletes by 1 or 2 people for an hour or so, then goes back up. I don't know if this is a glitch, or really picky users, but considering it's happened EVERY time I've posted a comic page, I'm starting to really wonder.

Am I the only one noticing this issue, or are there any other people who notice the fan count going down with each comic post?
Image Image Image
Image Image
BaldDumboRat

Re: Favorites Depleting?

Postby eishiya » February 2nd, 2011, 7:17 pm

Happens to me too, and a lot of other comics.

It's not a glitch, it's people unfaving your comic for whatever reason. And there are lots of reasons, some of which might not even make sense to you (I've unfaved comics because they update too frequently, for example, which makes no sense to a lot of people).
eishiya

Return to Bugs & Glitches