SJ site images not displaying

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

SJ site images not displaying

Postby venion » February 20th, 2011, 6:40 pm

The fact that there's not a thread about this already makes me think I'm the only one experiencing this, but stuff is goin' on and I'm getting ragey.

The SJ banner on the front page won't show up, some comic banners won't show up and most infuriatingly, comics aren't showing up :cry:
The problem persists, no matter how many times I refresh and has been going on since early yesterday. All the other sites I frequent are showing fine, which is most peculiar. I don't think it's my computer, but I have no idea what's going on.
venion

Re: SJ site images not displaying

Postby Dan » February 22nd, 2011, 11:30 pm

Can you give us an example other than the banners in your profile?

You can fix those by changing img1 to img2.
Dan
Site Admin

Postby venion » February 23rd, 2011, 11:09 am

The Smack Jeeves actual logo isn't showing up, some comic pages aren't showing up, random banners from my favourites aren't showing up, my avatar and most other people's avatar isn't showing up. (Including on the forums)
venion

Postby venion » February 25th, 2011, 11:14 am

Resolved, it was just Ad Blocker Plus going crazy.
venion

Postby Dan » February 26th, 2011, 12:05 pm

Ah, cool, glad you got that resolved.
Dan
Site Admin

Return to Bugs & Glitches