Once My Comic Passes the 12 Just Updated, It Disappears

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Once My Comic Passes the 12 Just Updated, It Disappears

Postby Guest » April 2nd, 2011, 11:05 pm

I just noticed today, but when I update, my banner appears as it should on the front page, but as soon as it moves off the top 12, it completely disappears (meaning it doesn't show up on page two of the Just Updated pages when I browse). Is this something that only paid members get? It basically means my comic has a very limited window for people to see my banner.

Re: Once My Comic Passes the 12 Just Updated, It Disappears

Postby eishiya » April 2nd, 2011, 11:37 pm

No, Just Updated shows all comics, not just paid ones.
Can't answer why it hides, though D:
eishiya

Postby Guest » April 2nd, 2011, 11:47 pm

Well, I just checked again and it's showing up :-) Must have just been some sort of glitch, maybe going from #12 to #13 or something. Thanks for the reply! :-)

Postby Gibson Twist » April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm

I just found your banner on page 4. Are you sure you were looking in the right place?
Gibson Twist

Return to Bugs & Glitches