Page Dose Not Exist?

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Page Dose Not Exist?

Postby rebekkachanXD » April 8th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Alot of the time when I try to go to a comic page a page comes up saying that the page dosen't exist :( seriously even when I try to just get to the smack jeeves home page it comes up like that! it's so annoying! so please help me T-T
rebekkachanXD

Re: Page Dose Not Exist?

Postby Ddraigeneth » April 15th, 2011, 6:33 pm

-What browser are you using?
-Is it a Smackjeeves error page, or just a browser error?
-Does it ever happen with other websites?
Ddraigeneth

Re: Page Dose Not Exist?

Postby rebekkachanXD » April 20th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Ddraigeneth wrote:-What browser are you using?
-Is it a Smackjeeves error page, or just a browser error?
-Does it ever happen with other websites?

I use Google chrome and it doesn't do it with any other website and it's not smack jeeves its like urlseek20 or something like that
rebekkachanXD

Return to Bugs & Glitches