Phantom Comments?

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Phantom Comments?

Postby Guest » June 3rd, 2011, 2:05 am

...I don't really know what else to call it.

On one of my comics there should only be two comments as of right now, but four comments are listed under Site Stats & Traffic. That page and the comic itself don't show any other comments besides my own, so I don't know what's up with that. ^^;;;

If it helps at all, the comic is using the autumn leaves site template, and this occurred before I altered any of it, except for two custom pages (links to other comics).

Re: Phantom Comments?

Postby Gibson Twist » June 3rd, 2011, 3:06 am

I don't know if it's anything to do with this, but I've noticed that when I've deleted pages, the comments from those pages don't disappear from the count. Have you deleted any comments or pages with comments on them?
Gibson Twist

Re: Phantom Comments?

Postby Guest » June 3rd, 2011, 3:19 am

No. There's only ever been one page uploaded other than the two that are there now, and no one commented on it.

Return to Bugs & Glitches