Why was Bjork removed? Can we bring it back?

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Why was Bjork removed? Can we bring it back?

Postby starstuff » September 2nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

Hello all! I was just wondering why the template "Bjrok" was removed? I'm using it for almost all my webcomics (I can't use it for my newer ones) and I've gotten it to look the way I want it to, so I really just copy and paste the code to my other webcomics, but since I can't use it anymore, this kinda bugs me... and I can't figure out how to modify the new templates! D:

Bjork was simple and I could fix it up myself no problem, but now I feel kind of restricted since I can't modify these new templates nor can I pay someone to make something for me.

Why was it removed? I'm not angry, just curious. Is there any way to bring it back?

Here's one of my webcomics that I use Bjrok for: http://lisowski.smackjeeves.com/
starstuff

Re: Why was Bjork removed? Can we bring it back?

Postby Admin » September 2nd, 2017, 3:42 pm

Basically because the code was kind of bad and it was old and theoretically replaceable by the Classic template. Does the Classic template not cut it for you? I could help you enable it on a specific comic if you really wanted it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why was Bjork removed? Can we bring it back?

Postby starstuff » September 13th, 2017, 4:53 pm

I see, that's understandable. I figured it was something like that.

Thank you for offering, but you don't have to enable anything. It's not that the Classic is bad or anything, I just don't understand how to edit it yet.

Thanks for answering! <3
starstuff

Return to Template Requests