Anyone with good template skills around?

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Anyone with good template skills around?

Postby Friskyhellspawn » November 19th, 2018, 6:48 pm

I wanna make up a real good template for my comic BUT.. coding and all that jazz as much as it would technically be in my reach, I've always been a tad intimidated by it.. haha :oops:

SO... I was wondering if any of you lovely people would be willing to make one for me? like as a commission. and how much would I be paying the amazing individual who offers, At this point I wanted to ask the question before anything else. ^^ heh
Friskyhellspawn

Re: Anyone with good template skills around?

Postby eishiya » November 19th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Do you have an idea of what you want? If it needs any images, would you be making those, or would the designer need to make them?
The work that goes into a template (and thus the cost of it) varies wildly depending on what you want. Some ideas might be a half-hour tweak of an existing template, some might be a basic fully-custom one, some could require massive amounts of work.
eishiya

Postby Friskyhellspawn » November 19th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Well honestly???? I wouldn't need all that much from the base template really, Just a logo for the comic, some character pages and a lil bit of colour! and any images would be provided by me!
Maybe a bit of border design perhaps??
Friskyhellspawn

Postby eishiya » November 19th, 2018, 8:32 pm

If there's a particular default template that fits what you need and just needs some customization, you can probably get help for that in the Template Development & Support forum (or in this thread) without having to hire someone, as it's probably just a few image and colour tweaks here and there, though the details would depend on the base template you'd be working with.

For character pages, I previously posted a basic template here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8636
eishiya

Postby Friskyhellspawn » November 22nd, 2018, 2:24 pm

thankyou!!!! I'll have a little rummage around when I have the time!! but yeah thankyou!! this has been helpful!! <3 <3
Friskyhellspawn

Return to Template Requests