Pokemon Template

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Pokemon Template

Postby jovialMagician » January 26th, 2012, 8:02 pm

I want a custom template for my Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke comic. I am very bad at coding and anything like that, I tried to figure out but I got totally lost.

I am just trying to get something Pokemone themed. Black and maybe splashes of yellow here and there (For Pokemon Yellow of course) Just looking for something different then the default templates that are given. I am okay with any design anyone could come up with, just looking for a darker color scheme along the black, brown and the like colors. And maybe a hint of yellow here and there. Anyone willing to help a fellow out?
jovialMagician

Re: Pokemon Template

Postby DesireFreedom » January 27th, 2012, 11:43 am

Hey! I am replying here, but I also see that you sent me a PM, and I thank you!
PM's are the best way to reach me.

I will gladly help you out with this! And if anyone else needs a pokemon template, or anything else, let me know ^_^
I make smackjeeves layouts! And I can work with any budget, including "I cannot pay you a single dime..." so send me a note!
Completed Layouts: Bitter-Sweet, From The Back of a Dodrio, Flavescent, Zero Degree Void.
Working on: None, currently
DesireFreedom

Return to Template Requests