LF Template Designer to comission

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

LF Template Designer to comission

Postby Drinkintea » November 25th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Hi! I'm looking for someone to design a webpage for my up coming comic and would to start out with a bang! I have a rough design and wonder it it's possible to do something like this?

i've often had my comic compared to Game of thrones so something with that sort of feel?

one idea was to have some link buttons shaped like sheild,sword,potion and other fantasy icons at the top.

being an artist I can help with the graphics it's the HTML i'm terrible at.

Of course I am willing to pay a bit of money granted I am a uni student so it won't be much.

if you are interested please contact me via email

jackhughbaker@gmail.com

looking forward to be hearing from you!
Last edited by Drinkintea on November 25th, 2013, 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drinkintea

Re: LF Template Designer to comission

Postby eishiya » November 25th, 2013, 1:34 pm

If you add some information about the comic, and what you're looking for in a template and a designer, you'll be more likely to get attention. People are often apprehensive about asking questions when they aren't sure they want/can do the task, so you should give them the information they need to decide up front.
eishiya

Postby Drinkintea » November 25th, 2013, 3:38 pm

eishiya wrote:If you add some information about the comic, and what you're looking for in a template and a designer, you'll be more likely to get attention. People are often apprehensive about asking questions when they aren't sure they want/can do the task, so you should give them the information they need to decide up front.

just updated the original post. I hope this can help a bit more, if you need anything else just shout :)
Drinkintea

Postby Meleeman » December 1st, 2013, 4:47 pm

I'll help you. I have experience building websites and pages. however I do ask that you do the image work, I'll do the design. How shall I communicate with you, and what method of payment do you use? I and I'm assuming were starting from scratch. I think I would like you to pay me for whatever you deem appropriate.
Meleeman

Postby Drinkintea » December 1st, 2013, 6:10 pm

that won't be necessary I have found a programmer, thankyou for your interest.

another note this post is no longer necessary, I wish for it to be deleted.
Drinkintea

Return to Template Requests